JetBlue Latest and Greatest

Subscribe
47  97  137  143  144  145  146  147  148  149  150  151  157  197  247  647  1147 
Page 147 of 1383
Go to
Quote: That is my isssue. I am glad he was able to leave for the job he really wanted(just looking at his other posts)

But it's a low class move to come on here and tell us we want to fly for 40% less (that is news to me) we won't be a profitable airline and our future flights to Atl are in his words an "exercise in futility" just a low class move.
Exactly. People like this need to boost their own self-esteem by "trying" to put down others. It's really quite sad. I hope he's happy, but it doesn't seem so
What are the chances this 8% increase is just some bean counter calculated measure to reduce turnover from pilots leaving to other airlines?
Quote: What are the chances this 8% increase is just some bean counter calculated measure to reduce turnover from pilots leaving to other airlines?
It's a 3% increase (8-5)
Quote: What are the chances this 8% increase is just some bean counter calculated measure to reduce turnover from pilots leaving to other airlines?
That's not going to stop anyone from leaving when the lagacy airlines' 1st yr pay is almost as much as our lousy first year pay...

...and no cleaning planes there while non-revin'.... (sorry, couldn't resist)
Quote: That's not going to stop anyone from leaving when the lagacy airlines' 1st yr pay is almost as much as our lousy first year pay...

and upgrade at delta is less than 6 months.
Quote: That's not going to stop anyone from leaving when the lagacy airlines' 1st yr pay is almost as much as our lousy first year pay...

True, but I doubt the company gave a raise out of the goodness of their heart... some market forces had to drive the event.

With <18 month CA upgrades at DAL NYC being a trend, I'll be surprised if you don't see an even greater attrition.
Maybe we can get another % if we offer to vacuum ;-)
Rumor is 7 people from one current new hire class have quit already and left for other jobs.
If the company didn't offer us the pay raise but gave it to everyone else then it would be mutiny. They had to offer it, and we would be smart to accept it.
Quote: Way to go Bubba. If it doesn't pass we have to ask for a 25% raise to get to industry standard. If it passes we only have to push for another 15%. Why would you vote to take a consession? That's what you are doing if you don't take the 8% and holidays. Not to mention going against the union.
White,

They just took 5% profit sharing away with a gift of 8% pay raise. Total Compensation? This is what they do. You don't get it. How about when Deltas MEC brought them a TA that was riddled with underhanded inside deals? The pilot group (which is why we became a union to collectively agree) saw this smoke screen and voted NO. Same with SWA. So keep your Kumbyeyah high and keep doing what BIg Blue wants.
-Bubs
47  97  137  143  144  145  146  147  148  149  150  151  157  197  247  647  1147 
Page 147 of 1383
Go to