JetBlue Latest and Greatest

Subscribe
284  334  374  380  381  382  383  384  385  386  387  388  394  434  484  884 
Page 384 of 1383
Go to
Quote: I got an EMA to DH to Port Au Prince. Then a DH right back to JFK. I'm out of movies to watch.
How was it coded in rainmaker? I got "emergency assigned" a couple weeks ago and it never showed up. Now I'm told it wasn't an EMR assignment. No extra pay.
Quote: How was it coded in rainmaker? I got "emergency assigned" a couple weeks ago and it never showed up. Now I'm told it wasn't an EMR assignment. No extra pay.
JRA. At third year Airbus pay that's about $44 more per hr. PREM rate at third year is $166.
Quote: PREM rate at third year is $166.
That should be our regular pay rate...
Quote: How was it coded in rainmaker? I got "emergency assigned" a couple weeks ago and it never showed up. Now I'm told it wasn't an EMR assignment. No extra pay.
If it was on a recorded line, or you have a voicemail from them saying EMA, make sure you file a grievance. It's your money and you need it now!
Also check crewtrac, might show EMA in there
Call a rep and the CPO. Have them
Pull the tapes. They did this to me as well. They are saying Emergency assign and not coding it. It's quite a load of #%&&!!!
Yay! More fumes!

JetBlue plane makes emergency landing at JFK airport | New York Post
Quote: Yay! More fumes!

JetBlue plane makes emergency landing at JFK airport | New York Post
Does this apply to b6's 320 fleet?

http://rgl.faa.gov/Regulatory_and_Guidance_Library/rgAD.nsf/0/88d593530f8fc75a8625723a005d7120/$FILE/2006-25-01.pdf
Quote: Does this apply to b6's 320 fleet?

http://rgl.faa.gov/Regulatory_and_Guidance_Library/rgAD.nsf/0/88d593530f8fc75a8625723a005d7120/$FILE/2006-25-01.pdf
Request To Change the AD As to When Parts Are To Be Removed

Jet Blue Airways requests that we change the AD from when the parts are removed at the next shop visit for any reason, to a prescribed event such as the separation of a major flange. As written, the commenter would incur an increased maintenance burden. We do not agree. The existing removal plan is effective at preventing smoke in the cockpit and cabin. We did not change the AD.

I am looking at the Five Values in the employee handbook and trying to figure out which one this applies to. . . as well as all of the company emails that have been sent on this topic.
Quote: Request To Change the AD As to When Parts Are To Be Removed

Jet Blue Airways requests that we change the AD from when the parts are removed at the next shop visit for any reason, to a prescribed event such as the separation of a major flange. As written, the commenter would incur an increased maintenance burden. We do not agree. The existing removal plan is effective at preventing smoke in the cockpit and cabin. We did not change the AD.

I am looking at the Five Values in the employee handbook and trying to figure out which one this applies to. . . as well as all of the company emails that have been sent on this topic.
#1 value is always $avety
284  334  374  380  381  382  383  384  385  386  387  388  394  434  484  884 
Page 384 of 1383
Go to