Envoy

Subscribe
25  525  925  975  1015  1021  1022  1023  1024  1025  1026  1027  1028  1029  1035  1075 
Page 1025 of 1100
Go to
Stupid Question Sunday: Is there a way to cancel my vacancy bid award from OFE to NFE?
Quote: Stupid Question Sunday: Is there a way to cancel my vacancy bid award from OFE to NFE?
Nope, seeya in NY

Wish they had announced this stuff prior to the vacancy closing so all the senior guys looking to finally get a couple hours hadn't mass exodus'd DFE and OFE.
In regards to all of these HI6's about commuter hotels and having to send for 2 if you check in prior to a certain time and check out past a certain time, if the hotel doesn't care when we check in and gives us a time later than usuall to check out by the following day... do we still have to send for 2?
Quote: In regards to all of these HI6's about commuter hotels and having to send for 2 if you check in prior to a certain time and check out past a certain time, if the hotel doesn't care when we check in and gives us a time later than usuall to check out by the following day... do we still have to send for 2?
I would argue as long as you have an actual agreement with the hotel for a late check out you are good. I remember hearing from people bragging about getting a 7pm show and staying in their commuter hotel until then and housekeeping coming by trying to clean the room but they told them to beat it. That costs the hotel money. That's a room they expected to have cleaned and turned for the next day. So hotels naturally complained to API who in turn complains to us. But if you set it up as an agreement with the hotel, sure. But don't expect it every time.
Anyone know if we get the miles and segments toward status when purchasing an AA20 ticket?
Quote: Anyone know if we get the miles and segments toward status when purchasing an AA20 ticket?
Yes. I have done it a few times and gotten the miles.
Thanks. My wife is closing in on her next tier and with the holiday coming up didn’t know if she should pay full fare or use the discount without the miles. This helps.
Quote: Thanks. My wife is closing in on her next tier and with the holiday coming up didn’t know if she should pay full fare or use the discount without the miles. This helps.
EQM for the booking class, and EQD for the discounted price.
OCE to begin IOE
Does anyone have a recent time frame for an upgrading OCE to begin IOE after their last day of sim? Seniority is 11xx if, if it matters. I'm still unsure if assignment of training is really done in reverse seniority like I've heard mentioned recently.
Quote: Does anyone have a recent time frame for an upgrading OCE to begin IOE after their last day of sim? Seniority is 11xx if, if it matters. I'm still unsure if assignment of training is really done in reverse seniority like I've heard mentioned recently.
Class date
Essentially it's seniority order 3p pilots and reverse seniority for 3D pilots. Proffer to displace pilots are in the middle of those groups (I think). I'm pretty sure it's in the contract so you can get the exact wording.

Finishing IOE -

Not exactly sure about displacement but for 3p pilots it's strictly seniority order. If someone junior to you finishes before you then pay protections start kicking in. This has to be pretty significant scheduling error instead of a situation where you get lagged behind because of weather or sickness cancellation.
25  525  925  975  1015  1021  1022  1023  1024  1025  1026  1027  1028  1029  1035  1075 
Page 1025 of 1100
Go to