Envoy

Subscribe
304  354  394  400  401  402  403  404  405  406  407  408  414  454  504  904 
Page 404 of 1100
Go to
Any more info from Ric at the ORD Q&A today that anyone can share?
Does anyone know how many CFI's are in Envoy's cadet program? I have heard some insane number second hand (2000+). Is this true?
Quote: Does anyone know how many CFI's are in Envoy's cadet program? I have heard some insane number second hand (2000+). Is this true?
I'm not sure it's 2000... but maybe it is. I do know it's a large amount. I thought it was several hundred.
Quote: Any more info from Ric at the ORD Q&A today that anyone can share?
Yes. All you JR 175 guys won't be happy when the 14/18 planes go to ORD when the displacement bid comes out.
Quote: Yes. All you JR 175 guys won't be happy when the 14/18 planes go to ORD when the displacement bid comes out.
I highly doubt they would displace off the airplane. The training center is already running at full steam trying to keep up with new hires and upgrades. To introduce an additional 40 training cycles and remove folks off of line status would put additional stress on an already short staffed situation.

I am curious how many AAG 175s are out there being operated by others?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Quote: I highly doubt they would displace off the airplane. The training center is already running at full steam trying to keep up with new hires and upgrades. To introduce an additional 40 training cycles and remove folks off of line status would put additional stress on an already short staffed situation.

I am curious how many AAG 175s are out there being operated by others?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
From Ric W's mouth himself.

He was coaching a newly awarded 175 CA how to keep a seat in DFW when he's displaced.

How else do you expect them to DISPLACE aircraft from one base to another?
The movement is fast enough here with 25 flowing off the top each month to avoid a displacement bid. Those airplanes will probably be staffed by new CA's through a vacancy bid, not a displacement.
Quote: The movement is fast enough here with 25 flowing off the top each month to avoid a displacement bid. Those airplanes will probably be staffed by new CA's through a vacancy bid, not a displacement.
So Rics lying? Or doesn't know?

With the flow stopping for two months, that'll stop the movement.
Quote: The movement is fast enough here with 25 flowing off the top each month to avoid a displacement bid. Those airplanes will probably be staffed by new CA's through a vacancy bid, not a displacement.
This. There won't be any displacements.
Quote: So Rics lying? Or doesn't know?

With the flow stopping for two months, that'll stop the movement.
Any new base will at least take 3 months from now.

Get with the program gramps.
304  354  394  400  401  402  403  404  405  406  407  408  414  454  504  904 
Page 404 of 1100
Go to