Envoy

Subscribe
35  41  42  43  44  45  46  47  48  49  55  95  145  545  1045 
Page 45 of 1100
Go to
How deep down the list does 11 days off go? Usually at most airlines it's only about the bottom 25%
Quote: It's not ALWAYS 4/2. Just one or more stretches of two days off in a row. They can be traded but you risk the chance of it becoming less time or less commutable.
Do you trade em in DECS or do you call CS?
Quote: How deep down the list does 11 days off go? Usually at most airlines it's only about the bottom 25%
Another problem is that a lot of schedules have carry over flying into the first couple of days of the next month. They then make the first couple days on most the schedules "off days" so you end up working those off days and your 13-14 day off month just turned into only 11 off.
Quote: Another problem is that a lot of schedules have carry over flying into the first couple of days of the next month. They then make the first couple days on most the schedules "off days" so you end up working those off days and your 13-14 day off month just turned into only 11 off.
My line starts with days off but carries into 1st day of March.

All of my trips are commutable. But that's for me. I seem to get real lucky when it comes to bidding. But this only the 3rd time I've bid so we will see how much the good times roll.

I also have 13 days off for Febuary.

Also my schedule is as follows

Prior to the start of my firsr sequence I have 8 days off total due 1 paid and 2 unpaid,move days which is a win in my book.

4/2
4/3
4/4
Quote: Another problem is that a lot of schedules have carry over flying into the first couple of days of the next month. They then make the first couple days on most the schedules "off days" so you end up working those off days and your 13-14 day off month just turned into only 11 off.
It's pretty rough, if you want to work high time, you'll have 11 days off. If you want 14 days off, enjoy that 72:03 line. Or, enjoy your 11 days off due to carryover from the month before. Either way they get you. It's not pretty.
Quote: My line starts with days off but carries into 1st day of March.

All of my trips are commutable. But that's for me. I seem to get real lucky when it comes to bidding. But this only the 3rd time I've bid so we will see how much the good times roll.

Prior to the start of my firsr sequence I have 8 days off total due 1 paid and 2 unpaid,move days which is a win in my book.

4/2
4/3
4/4
Counting Move Days in your days off is a little disingenuous. It's like saying "I bid 22 days off this month" because you used 2 weeks of vacation. Those are days you most likely would have worked. I'm also not sure if DTS works the same for Move Days, but if it does you may have worked even more than those three days.
Quote: Do you trade em in DECS or do you call CS?
DECS. Also there is an app a pilot created that will make trades easier. I haven't ever used the app but from what I have seen of the app it's easy to use and make trades much easier.
Quote: Counting Move Days in your days off is a little disingenuous. It's like saying "I bid 22 days off this month" because you used 2 weeks of vacation. Those are days you most likely would have worked. I'm also not sure if DTS works the same for Move Days, but if it does you may have worked even more than those three days.

No I'm not counting move days. My move days are end of January.

My sequence for Febuary doesn't start until the 5th.

With that being said I still have 13 days off.
Quote: My line starts with days off but carries into 1st day of March.

4/2
4/3
4/4
I see. Are you CRJ? I am. Im trying to get a feel for what my schedule will look like.
Quote: It's pretty rough, if you want to work high time, you'll have 11 days off. If you want 14 days off, enjoy that 72:03 line. Or, enjoy your 11 days off due to carryover from the month before. Either way they get you. It's not pretty.

What is a 72:03 line? Thanks for the info.
35  41  42  43  44  45  46  47  48  49  55  95  145  545  1045 
Page 45 of 1100
Go to