Notices
Envoy Airlines Regional Airline

Envoy

Old 10-27-2017, 01:35 PM
  #5441  
Banned
 
Joined APC: Sep 2017
Posts: 57
Default

Originally Posted by Purpleanga View Post
I think he was being sarcastic, I hope.
I wasn't... Hard Lemonade is the man
SlatsOut is offline  
Old 10-27-2017, 02:49 PM
  #5442  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: May 2016
Posts: 1,609
Default

Originally Posted by Pntbllr233 View Post
So I'll get one for this current quarter prorated for 2.5 months in January, or will it start in April with a full payment for the 1st quarter? I'm already at a year but I wasn't sure if I had to wait to be here for a full quarter or if they did prorated payments since I was hired in the middle of October.
Good question. The only real answer is no one knows. Or no information has been put out on your situation. When you find out can you please let us know. I don't think they will prorate it. I think you will get the full 2500 payment but the question is WHEN.
Pedro4President is offline  
Old 10-27-2017, 04:25 PM
  #5443  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: Aug 2016
Posts: 188
Default

Originally Posted by Pedro4President View Post
Good question. The only real answer is no one knows. Or no information has been put out on your situation. When you find out can you please let us know. I don't think they will prorate it. I think you will get the full 2500 payment but the question is WHEN.
I was hired July last year, but apparently due to the language of the bonuses I wasn’t eligible for the last quarters bonus. Have to wait till December.
ParkingatMIA is offline  
Old 10-27-2017, 08:03 PM
  #5444  
Banned
 
Joined APC: Jan 2016
Posts: 388
Default

Originally Posted by SlatsOut View Post
I wasn't... Hard Lemonade is the man
purpleanga has a man crush on me...don't pay any attention
HardLemonade is offline  
Old 10-27-2017, 08:06 PM
  #5445  
Line Holder
 
Joined APC: Jul 2017
Posts: 44
Default

Originally Posted by HardLemonade View Post
purpleanga has a man crush on me...don't pay any attention
That rocks
Av8tor6743 is offline  
Old 10-28-2017, 06:33 AM
  #5446  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: Jan 2017
Posts: 2,362
Default Overtime RF requests

Put in an RF request for over time. Since it is not automated like the trade requests you don't know what you have until it is too late to put in another request. Can you put in several requests like a bid so if you don't get your first pick you might something at least?
pitchattitude is offline  
Old 10-28-2017, 06:44 AM
  #5447  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: Jul 2017
Posts: 1,727
Default

Originally Posted by pitchattitude View Post
Put in an RF request for over time. Since it is not automated like the trade requests you don't know what you have until it is too late to put in another request. Can you put in several requests like a bid so if you don't get your first pick you might something at least?
Yes you can put in multiple requests for different OT
havick206 is offline  
Old 10-28-2017, 06:50 AM
  #5448  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: Mar 2016
Posts: 122
Default

They are finally going to select the next group of flow's! I assume it will be an amount just to finish filling the January class. I suppose they could select another 25 on top of that.
GodIsGood is offline  
Old 10-28-2017, 08:28 AM
  #5449  
Line Holder
 
Joined APC: Sep 2016
Posts: 63
Default

Originally Posted by ParkingatMIA View Post
I was hired July last year, but apparently due to the language of the bonuses I wasn’t eligible for the last quarters bonus. Have to wait till December.


This is correct. I’m in the same boat and waiting til December for my “Christmas” bonus.

I can’t find the language now, but I read it a few months ago. When they rolled out the new pay for FO’s they extended the retention bonus. The new language took away the prorated bonus and you had to be on property for a certain amount of time to be eligible for the full bonus.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
XNAflyer is offline  
Old 10-28-2017, 04:43 PM
  #5450  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: Oct 2014
Position: Noob
Posts: 184
Default

Anyone know if the company will contribute to a HSA? I have a family member in HR and they're asking lots of questions I don't know.
Pntbllr233 is offline  
Related Topics
Thread
Thread Starter
Forum
Replies
Last Post
PilotCrusader
Envoy Airlines
116
05-31-2016 10:02 AM
diva
Envoy Airlines
649
09-19-2015 11:03 AM
somedayillcare
Envoy Airlines
1
12-10-2014 03:30 AM
Romulus
Envoy Airlines
15
10-14-2014 07:34 PM

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Thread Tools
Search this Thread