Go Back   Airline Pilot Central Forums > >

Charter Part 121 pax charter airlines

 

Welcome to Airline Pilot Forums

    Already registered? Login above

OR
 
To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of
the largest community of airline pilots in the U.S. and beyond.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Join the Forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 03-17-2011, 05:39 AM   #31
Where am I?
 
Joined APC: Mar 2011
Position: 747-4 / -8 FO
Posts: 63
Default

Could someone from Omni post one of their more recent trips? Just curious to see what it looks like. Thanks.
bloomerpilot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 06:16 AM   #32
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: Sep 2007
Position: 747 FO
Posts: 937
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ultradrvr View Post
The new fleet managerfor the 10 is Rick Davis. Call him and tell him you were working with Larry trying to set up an interview. Interviews are on tue/wed/thur so call him on mondays.
Start your Omni career on the right foot with a lie. What a great suggestion!
Zapata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 07:36 AM   #33
Gets Weekends Off
 
DC8DRIVER's Avatar
 
Joined APC: Apr 2007
Position: 748 CA
Posts: 865
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zapata View Post
Start your Omni career on the right foot with a lie. What a great suggestion!
... ignore ...

obviously out of the conversation
DC8DRIVER is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 07:54 AM   #34
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: Sep 2007
Position: 747 FO
Posts: 937
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DC8DRIVER View Post
... ignore ...

obviously out of the conversation
Hey Mr. Self-Proclaimed Thread Police,
You're not ignoring if you write a post advising others to ignore, silly.
Zapata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 08:36 AM   #35
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: Mar 2007
Posts: 119
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bloomerpilot View Post
Could someone from Omni post one of their more recent trips? Just curious to see what it looks like. Thanks.
i was on the first 12 days of the month. did a 3 day trip, straight to vegas to sit reserve for about 5 days, then finished up with a 2 day trip. on my days off now then go back for 6 more days of reserve. or you can just take all 18 days on at once.
stuart716 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 08:45 AM   #36
Gets Weekends Off
 
DC8DRIVER's Avatar
 
Joined APC: Apr 2007
Position: 748 CA
Posts: 865
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zapata View Post
Hey Mr. Self-Proclaimed Thread Police,
You're not ignoring if you write a post advising others to ignore, silly.
Actually, I was advising others to ignore. Obviously I had read it or I could not have posted a reply to it.

It seemed to me that you had jumped into the middle of a conversation where some participants have been in contact behind the scenes (p.m.ing) and you accused someone of promoting a lie.
I believe that most all of the others on this thread know exactly what they are saying as many work at Omni or have recently interviewed there and we all have a vested interest in promoting good advice to those who are struggling with how best to land a job.

However, thanks for looking out for bad advice. Maybe best to look on another thread because there hasn't been any here.

8
DC8DRIVER is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 09:20 AM   #37
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: Sep 2007
Position: 747 FO
Posts: 937
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DC8DRIVER View Post
Actually, I was advising others to ignore. Obviously I had read it or I could not have posted a reply to it.

It seemed to me that you had jumped into the middle of a conversation where some participants have been in contact behind the scenes (p.m.ing) and you accused someone of promoting a lie.
I believe that most all of the others on this thread know exactly what they are saying as many work at Omni or have recently interviewed there and we all have a vested interest in promoting good advice to those who are struggling with how best to land a job.

However, thanks for looking out for bad advice. Maybe best to look on another thread because there hasn't been any here.

8
Since this is a public forum, I posted based on what was out in the open on the thread. You shouldn't fault me for not knowing the inner workings of Omni or for not being privy to Private Messages. Based on what was visible to me, my accusation was sound.

If it's posted on an open forum, anyone can chime in. That is just how public forums work.
Zapata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 10:46 AM   #38
I have shiny jet syndrome
 
RJtrashPilot's Avatar
 
Joined APC: Jan 2008
Position: ELACS, FACs and SECs. Who doesn't love 'em?
Posts: 984
Default

Let's not turn this into something that's going to cause the thread to be locked, please.

Last edited by RJtrashPilot; 03-17-2011 at 11:03 AM.
RJtrashPilot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 11:44 AM   #39
Gets Weekends Off
 
Way2Broke's Avatar
 
Joined APC: Dec 2007
Position: Floatin' down the river in a old tube smilin'
Posts: 111
Default

I'm with RJtrashpilot on this one. Can't we all just get along? ::tear drops from my eye::

Kiss and make up and play friendly now.
Way2Broke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 09:08 AM   #40
Tuk er jerbs!
 
NightIP's Avatar
 
Joined APC: Mar 2007
Position: B767
Posts: 1,305
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bloomerpilot View Post
Could someone from Omni post one of their more recent trips? Just curious to see what it looks like. Thanks.
I'm doing some domestic flying this week and into next. After that, they don't have anything on my schedule. Although, I'm pretty sure all roads lead to Shannon.

I hate to be so vague on my replies, but we can't really say much based on the nature of the flying...
NightIP is offline   Reply With Quote
 
 
 

 
Reply
 



Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Omni Air crimson tide Cargo 37 11-05-2009 01:01 PM
Mesa issues shutdown schedule for Air Midwest multipilot Regional 17 05-20-2008 03:44 AM
Omni Air throttlejockey Hiring News 3 10-08-2005 06:34 PM
Text of Air France conversation with tower Sir James Hangar Talk 0 08-04-2005 04:31 PM


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 09:18 PM.


vBulletin® v3.9.3.0, Copyright ©2000-2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.1
Copyright 2000 - 2012 Internet Brands, Inc.