Connect and get the inside scoop on Airline Companies

Welcome to Airline Pilot Forums - Connect and get the inside scoop on Airline Companies

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. Join our community today and start interacting with existing members. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free.


User Tag List

Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 07-06-2016, 07:10 AM   #91  
On Reserve
 
Joined APC: Jan 2016
Posts: 18
Default

is there Any Health insurance or other benefits through the company?commuter policy, days off ?
DBJpilot is offline  
Old 07-06-2016, 03:15 PM   #92  
Line Holder
 
Joined APC: Oct 2012
Position: 767 windows
Posts: 57
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBJpilot View Post
is there Any Health insurance or other benefits through the company?commuter policy, days off ?
DBJ,

There is health insurance. 3 plans to choose from. One is fully paid by the co for the pilot. Family plan you pay for, a little pricey because not many employees yet but I hear it will get a discount as we grow.

Schedules are commutable, working on Jumpseat reciprocals and CASS. CASS is almost 98% complete. We have some jumpseat agreements working on majors.
Things are moving up. Upgrade class completed, looking for another before the August class. Interviews being conducted end of this week and early next week.
ATIPilot is offline  
Old 07-06-2016, 04:50 PM   #93  
On Reserve
 
Joined APC: Jan 2016
Posts: 18
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATIPilot View Post
DBJ,

There is health insurance. 3 plans to choose from. One is fully paid by the co for the pilot. Family plan you pay for, a little pricey because not many employees yet but I hear it will get a discount as we grow.

Schedules are commutable, working on Jumpseat reciprocals and CASS. CASS is almost 98% complete. We have some jumpseat agreements working on majors.
Things are moving up. Upgrade class completed, looking for another before the August class. Interviews being conducted end of this week and early next week.
Thank you so much for the good info. I'm looking forward to see you guys soon
DBJpilot is offline  
Old 07-08-2016, 07:48 AM   #94  
MIA Base F/O.
 
VF32TomCat's Avatar
 
Joined APC: Aug 2008
Position: A320 F/O
Posts: 113
Default

The company is on the process of Flag domestic certification, all books on FAA hands for review, (hopefully we get an answer soon). Getting ready for table tops and proving runs. The simulator is up and running, one upgrade class is about to finish. And an other upgrade class coming in July, Two new hire class. One in July and an other class in October. Interviews 7/8 , 7/11, 7/13.
2 more airplanes by year end ( new) and two more early next year.
Health insurance is about to decrease in price for family options. And free for employees.
VF32TomCat is offline  
Old 07-08-2016, 09:01 AM   #95  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Csy Mon's Avatar
 
Joined APC: Mar 2010
Posts: 321
Default

I worked with AB @ Tower Air: Good guy, had no issues and the few times I was in trouble, he was supportive. Good Chief Pilot, no idea what the bad-mouthing is all about.
Csy Mon is offline  
Old 07-08-2016, 04:14 PM   #96  
MIA Base F/O.
 
VF32TomCat's Avatar
 
Joined APC: Aug 2008
Position: A320 F/O
Posts: 113
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by VF32TomCat View Post
The company is on the process of Flag domestic certification, all books on FAA hands for review, (hopefully we get an answer soon). Getting ready for table tops and proving runs. The simulator is up and running, one upgrade class is about to finish. And an other upgrade class coming in July, Two new hire class. One in July and an other class in October. Interviews 7/8 , 7/11, 7/13.
2 more airplanes by year end ( new) and two more early next year.
Health insurance is about to decrease in price for family options. And free for employees.
Sorry, First class in August, second class October
VF32TomCat is offline  
Old 07-08-2016, 07:58 PM   #97  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: Oct 2008
Position: Boeing Driver
Posts: 888
Default

AB has a long looonng, and rather poor, track record. I personally, do not like him. I honestly think he's a snake but that is just my opinion. He was not popular at ATI. He was fired by Emery and the list goes on. I'd watch your back with him.
Braniff DC8 is offline  
Old 08-30-2016, 04:41 PM   #98  
Line Holder
 
Joined APC: Mar 2016
Position: FO
Posts: 33
Default

Anything new on these guys? Are they still hiring? Are they commutable from the west coast?
PilotNerd is offline  
Old 08-31-2016, 06:12 PM   #99  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: Jun 2008
Posts: 2,428
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by PilotNerd View Post
Anything new on these guys? Are they still hiring? Are they commutable from the west coast?
I wouldn't touch them with that pay scale and commuting from the west coast.
Riverside is offline  
Old 09-02-2016, 03:05 AM   #100  
Gets Weekends Off
 
captjns's Avatar
 
Joined APC: Feb 2006
Position: B-737NG preferably in first class with a glass of champagne and caviar
Posts: 5,067
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riverside View Post
I wouldn't touch them with that pay scale and commuting from the west coast.
Well Riverside, I don't think EAL will shead any tears with your decision not to "touch" them from your side of the U.S. They can tap enough talent down the road from Miam Air, if and when some crews decide to make the move.
captjns is offline  
 
 
 

 
Post Reply
 



Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Article - Eastern Airlines may return satpak77 Major 8 08-24-2014 02:24 PM
Eastern Airlines dalad Major 7 03-25-2014 06:46 PM
China Eastern and Ted Revis OceanicPilot Foreign 2 05-04-2008 06:05 PM
ALPA and Bankrupt Airlines (Scary) Ellen Regional 19 10-21-2006 02:51 PM
"Impending Age 60 Train Wreck" rjlavender Major 26 10-19-2006 08:48 PM


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 02:03 PM.