Connect and get the inside scoop on Airline Companies

Welcome to Airline Pilot Forums - Connect and get the inside scoop on Airline Companies

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. Join our community today and start interacting with existing members. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free.


User Tag List

Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 01-28-2017, 04:32 PM   #10401  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: Feb 2016
Posts: 1,089
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KSCessnaDriver View Post
SKW is not parking their 200 fleet. They are parking ~12 United 200's in 2017...
Exactly it's 2017
msprj2 is offline  
Old 01-28-2017, 04:42 PM   #10402  
Banned
Thread Starter
 
Joined APC: Oct 2014
Position: 6 Train - Panhandler
Posts: 2,001
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeyOneTaco View Post
Oh the humanity!!
Hey that's a quote from the Hindenburg disaster huh?
TalkTurkey is offline  
Old 01-28-2017, 04:45 PM   #10403  
Banned
Thread Starter
 
Joined APC: Oct 2014
Position: 6 Train - Panhandler
Posts: 2,001
Default

New announcement, we are getting five-hundred triple-seven three-hundreds.
TalkTurkey is offline  
Old 01-28-2017, 04:49 PM   #10404  
Line Holder
 
Joined APC: Nov 2014
Posts: 35
Default

Source ^^^^
Sushihead is offline  
Old 01-28-2017, 06:19 PM   #10405  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: Jan 2016
Posts: 120
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Propwash72 View Post
Maybe I'm blind, but I'm not seeing it in the contract. If a 900 FO bid ATL-200, is that a seat lock?
FO s that bid 200->900 have no seat lock because it is a higher paying position (even first year FOs with the same payrate it still counts). But if a FO bids 900->200, then they incur a 1 year seat lock. The thing I'm not sure about is if it keeps one from upgrading during that year, but I believe it doesn't.
crjscum is offline  
Old 01-28-2017, 07:44 PM   #10406  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: Feb 2016
Posts: 1,089
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by crjscum View Post
FO s that bid 200->900 have no seat lock because it is a higher paying position (even first year FOs with the same payrate it still counts). But if a FO bids 900->200, then they incur a 1 year seat lock. The thing I'm not sure about is if it keeps one from upgrading during that year, but I believe it doesn't.
I think when a new domicile is added it may trump seat locks
msprj2 is offline  
Old 01-28-2017, 07:44 PM   #10407  
spin 2
 
stillcantfly's Avatar
 
Joined APC: Nov 2012
Position: the big one
Posts: 359
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sushihead View Post
Source ^^^^
LOL I was rolling. I can't wait for them 777 at $83 an hour!
stillcantfly is offline  
Old 01-28-2017, 07:45 PM   #10408  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: Dec 2016
Position: Line holder, barely
Posts: 242
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by msprj2 View Post
I think when a new domicile is added it may trump seat locks
Thats Mr President you ninny
MidLife is offline  
Old 01-28-2017, 07:47 PM   #10409  
Gets Weekends Off
 
CODs4ever's Avatar
 
Joined APC: Oct 2015
Posts: 494
Default

Anyone want to wager a guess on what will go more senior...

200 CA in ATL or in DTW?

I am thinking Atlanta would still be way junior. And that's a terrible commute from DTW. I'd rather commute to NYC from DTW.
CODs4ever is offline  
Old 01-28-2017, 08:00 PM   #10410  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: Feb 2016
Posts: 2,387
Default

So move to ATL. I just put my house on the market yesterday. Better catch up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CODs4ever View Post
Anyone want to wager a guess on what will go more senior...

200 CA in ATL or in DTW?

I am thinking Atlanta would still be way junior. And that's a terrible commute from DTW. I'd rather commute to NYC from DTW.
HighFlight is offline  
 
 
 

 
Post Reply
 



Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Delta Hiring News WARich Delta 10881 Today 05:03 PM
The HILARITY of the Endeavor to Delta Program StraightShooter Endeavor Air 121 06-18-2014 11:02 AM
"Latest and Greatest" about jetBlue Crash Major 3437 01-30-2013 07:51 PM
Any "Latest & Greatest" about American? shua757 Major 2 02-24-2009 07:44 AM


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 09:11 PM.