Go Back  Airline Pilot Central Forums > Airline Pilot Forums > Regional > Endeavor Air
Any "Latest & Greatest" about Endeavor? >

Any "Latest & Greatest" about Endeavor?


Notices
Endeavor Air Regional Airline

Any "Latest & Greatest" about Endeavor?

Old 01-11-2016, 07:04 AM
  #2161  
Banned
Thread Starter
 
Joined APC: Oct 2014
Position: 6 Train - Panhandler
Posts: 2,001
Default

Commuter policy is quite helpful. Don't know how many times you can call-in-honest with evidence of an attempted commute but the company knows what we are up against and generally will get you to work.
TalkTurkey is offline  
Old 01-11-2016, 07:30 AM
  #2162  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: Jul 2015
Posts: 503
Default

Originally Posted by TalkTurkey
By the way I want to congratulate the successful SSP candidates of last week. All 4 out of 19 of you. A whopping 21%. Way to go!
How's the overall morale? I'm sure this doesn't help, and there's a lot of angry (rightfully so) pilots..
Slaveaway is offline  
Old 01-11-2016, 07:39 AM
  #2163  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: Dec 2012
Posts: 426
Default

Originally Posted by Slaveaway
How's the overall morale? I'm sure this doesn't help, and there's a lot of angry (rightfully so) pilots..
It depends on who you ask.....For me I haven't been given the chance to interview via the SSP yet. All these captains who waited 3 years to apply are doing it now at the last possible moment. Most of them have no interest in leaving this place.

So my attitude right now is mostly good, and we are getting new hires in the door so my chances of upgrading this year seem very good. Of course if delta gives me the NO...I might have a different take on this place. And the guys who have gotten the NO from delta probably hate this place...So again it depends on who you ask this. Right now with new blood pumping in morale seems to be increasing slowly as the prospects of quick upgrades and more aircraft are on the horizon for everyone to see.
whoareyou311 is offline  
Old 01-11-2016, 07:45 AM
  #2164  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: Jul 2015
Posts: 503
Default

Originally Posted by whoareyou311
It depends on who you ask.....For me I haven't been given the chance to interview via the SSP yet. All these captains who waited 3 years to apply are doing it now at the last possible moment. Most of them have no interest in leaving this place.

So my attitude right now is mostly good, and we are getting new hires in the door so my chances of upgrading this year seem very good. Of course if delta gives me the NO...I might have a different take on this place. And the guys who have gotten the NO from delta probably hate this place...So again it depends on who you ask this. Right now with new blood pumping in morale seems to be increasing slowly as the prospects of quick upgrades and more aircraft are on the horizon for everyone to see.
Is the problem with the SSP captains go in not wanting to leave/being unprepared/entitlement, and totally bomb it?
Slaveaway is offline  
Old 01-11-2016, 07:46 AM
  #2165  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: Nov 2008
Posts: 318
Default

I, too, have yet to have my SSP interview. It is coming though. The pass rates do worry me. It could be that lifers just 'gave it a shot' and were unprepared. I want this bad...and have/will do all I can to be ready. My morale has improved many times since the bankruptcy. I just hope current SSP performance doesn't make DAL predisposed to leaning towards not giving CJOs to the rest of us based on that performance.
pa28dakota is offline  
Old 01-11-2016, 07:52 AM
  #2166  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: Nov 2008
Posts: 318
Default

Originally Posted by Slaveaway
Is the problem with the SSP captains go in not wanting to leave/being unprepared/entitlement, and totally bomb it?
That's the theory.
pa28dakota is offline  
Old 01-11-2016, 07:56 AM
  #2167  
Line Holder
 
Joined APC: Feb 2006
Position: CRJ CA
Posts: 79
Default

Anyone with an FO CJO have any Intel on when they may start finally sending FOs? They were projecting spring, then fall, now I'm hearing November/December with the movement numbers the company published in one of the FOUs.
undsioux1 is offline  
Old 01-11-2016, 07:57 AM
  #2168  
Line Holder
 
Joined APC: Feb 2006
Position: CRJ CA
Posts: 79
Default

Originally Posted by pa28dakota
I, too, have yet to have my SSP interview. It is coming though. The pass rates do worry me. It could be that lifers just 'gave it a shot' and were unprepared. I want this bad...and have/will do all I can to be ready. My morale has improved many times since the bankruptcy. I just hope current SSP performance doesn't make DAL predisposed to leaning towards not giving CJOs to the rest of us based on that performance.
Rumor has it one of the first guys to go to ATL and not get the job tinkled in the parking lot afterwards. The fact that they are even giving CJOs out after that tells me that they don't look at past performance when handing out the CJO, its how you do that day in the interview/testing rooms.
undsioux1 is offline  
Old 01-11-2016, 08:30 AM
  #2169  
Line Holder
 
Joined APC: Jun 2015
Position: -900 Left Side
Posts: 26
Default

Originally Posted by Avroman
Yes, you'll be expected to know how much fuel you can carry in each tank and any associated limitations. You won't be expected to know how many gallons of toilet water are carried (yes Pinnacle actually asked this type of irrelevant nonsense... though perhaps it wasn't as FO pay required a second job, lav dumper perhaps?)
I am pretty sure the Lav water and flushing came up one of my buddy's oral back in October.....think that is the last of the crazy CP's there.
JonGalt is offline  
Old 01-11-2016, 11:09 AM
  #2170  
Banned
Thread Starter
 
Joined APC: Oct 2014
Position: 6 Train - Panhandler
Posts: 2,001
Default

Originally Posted by whoareyou311
It depends on who you ask.....For me I haven't been given the chance to interview via the SSP yet. All these captains who waited 3 years to apply are doing it now at the last possible moment. Most of them have no interest in leaving this place.

So my attitude right now is mostly good, and we are getting new hires in the door so my chances of upgrading this year seem very good. Of course if delta gives me the NO...I might have a different take on this place. And the guys who have gotten the NO from delta probably hate this place...So again it depends on who you ask this. Right now with new blood pumping in morale seems to be increasing slowly as the prospects of quick upgrades and more aircraft are on the horizon for everyone to see.
I don't think they start hating 9E when they fail the delta SSP. There are many reasons why good pilots don't get selected. The net result I've seen of unsuccessful candidates is that they could give two craps about stuff like podium announcements or engaging customers. Who can blame them?
TalkTurkey is offline  
Related Topics
Thread
Thread Starter
Forum
Replies
Last Post
StraightShooter
Endeavor Air
124
06-26-2023 10:23 AM
WARich
Delta
11220
06-10-2020 07:42 AM
Crash
Major
3437
01-30-2013 06:51 PM
shua757
Major
2
02-24-2009 06:44 AM

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Your Privacy Choices