Go Back  Airline Pilot Central Forums > Airline Pilot Forums > Regional > Endeavor Air
Any "Latest & Greatest" about Endeavor? >

Any "Latest & Greatest" about Endeavor?


Notices
Endeavor Air Regional Airline

Any "Latest & Greatest" about Endeavor?

Old 09-11-2019, 11:45 AM
  #22361  
Gets Weekends Off
 
IAFDOF's Avatar
 
Joined APC: Nov 2018
Position: Airline Employee
Posts: 366
Default

Originally Posted by VoiceOfReason
You saw that, too? Hey man, I'll take one. I'm a swag guy, so I'll gladly wear that thing will out and about.
Do you think they’ll come in the “distressed” style featured in the video?
IAFDOF is offline  
Old 09-11-2019, 02:09 PM
  #22362  
Gets Weekends Off
 
VoiceOfReason's Avatar
 
Joined APC: Aug 2014
Position: CR9 CA, FT Minivan Driver
Posts: 452
Default

Originally Posted by IAFDOF
Do you think they’ll come in the “distressed” style featured in the video?
Isn't that the style these days? Shoot, my wife bought our son a pair of jeans last week that had more holes that Swiss cheese...retail price of $90+. Could have knocked me over with a feather...which is why I never go shopping.
VoiceOfReason is offline  
Old 09-11-2019, 04:48 PM
  #22363  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: May 2017
Posts: 1,805
Default

Originally Posted by IAFDOF
Do you think they’ll come in the “distressed” style featured in the video?
God I hope so!
Casualinterest is offline  
Old 09-13-2019, 09:08 AM
  #22364  
Line Holder
 
Joined APC: Mar 2017
Posts: 31
Default

I was talking to one of our upper level managers recently and he indicated that a new base was likely. No surprise that it’s between CVG and RDU, with CVG being the more likely option in his mind. It would be a small base and be 709/900 only. He said that the company would like to make the announcement before the next vacancy, which is scheduled to come out in November.
Victors Vector is offline  
Old 09-13-2019, 11:57 AM
  #22365  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: Jun 2019
Posts: 430
Default

Originally Posted by Victors Vector
I was talking to one of our upper level managers recently and he indicated that a new base was likely. No surprise that it’s between CVG and RDU, with CVG being the more likely option in his mind. It would be a small base and be 709/900 only. He said that the company would like to make the announcement before the next vacancy, which is scheduled to come out in November.
Seems to me, (but what do I know) that RDU would be a more likely scenario with the flying we are picking up from GoJet and the fact that they have a base there. Not sure how it would go seniority wise, but would be great to have either one as a new base.
13pro is offline  
Old 09-13-2019, 12:52 PM
  #22366  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: May 2016
Posts: 213
Default

Originally Posted by 13pro
Seems to me, (but what do I know) that RDU would be a more likely scenario with the flying we are picking up from GoJet and the fact that they have a base there. Not sure how it would go seniority wise, but would be great to have either one as a new base.


Recently had a 4 day trip with all CVG overnights... I seem to be staying there a lot!
NotMe is offline  
Old 09-13-2019, 12:56 PM
  #22367  
Will FTI for food...
 
preflight's Avatar
 
Joined APC: Feb 2013
Posts: 388
Default

Originally Posted by 13pro
Seems to me, (but what do I know) that RDU would be a more likely scenario with the flying we are picking up from GoJet and the fact that they have a base there. Not sure how it would go seniority wise, but would be great to have either one as a new base.
That "base" is an office, printer, coat rack and a couple recliners. The whole thing smaller than the quite room at JFK. And, it's on the LAND side...
preflight is offline  
Old 09-14-2019, 06:12 AM
  #22368  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: Jul 2012
Posts: 157
Default

Originally Posted by NotMe
Recently had a 4 day trip with all CVG overnights... I seem to be staying there a lot!
I concur; sure wish I lived in CVG!
Death2Daleks is offline  
Old 09-14-2019, 06:35 AM
  #22369  
Banned
Thread Starter
 
Joined APC: Oct 2014
Position: 6 Train - Panhandler
Posts: 2,001
Default

Originally Posted by IAFDOF
Do you think they’ll come in the “distressed” style featured in the video?
I love those MAGA EDV hats.
TalkTurkey is offline  
Old 09-14-2019, 10:32 AM
  #22370  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: Jul 2017
Posts: 271
Default

CVG is going to be the new base. Expect an announcement soon and an opening within a few months.
AimHigh1 is offline  
Related Topics
Thread
Thread Starter
Forum
Replies
Last Post
StraightShooter
Endeavor Air
124
06-26-2023 10:23 AM
WARich
Delta
11220
06-10-2020 07:42 AM
Crash
Major
3437
01-30-2013 06:51 PM
shua757
Major
2
02-24-2009 06:44 AM

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Your Privacy Choices