Notices
Envoy Airlines Regional Airline

New Envoy Information

Old 07-16-2016, 12:37 PM
  #3961  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: Dec 2015
Posts: 540
Default

Originally Posted by chrisreedrules
So do you think that AAG would just flow it's WOs to the point where their feed is disrupted and it affects their profits? Don't be a fool. I work for a WO and even I know that unless we can all get new hires in the door, there will ultimately be no flow. If you have a year (maybe two?) to flow, sure stick around. If not, you're a fool to stay for it and count on it.
Chris, you actually get it here. Envoy is not going to flow themselves out of business just to honor the contract. After the last 824 flows over, you will see a significant readjustment of the Envoy flow downward to a more palatable number. Say 8 to 10 per month.

The union is likely to play ball as they would rather have SOME flow than none at all while the company goes against the agreement and YEARS are spent duking it out before reaching a last minute decision. See LTFO grievance. STILL going on from 2012 and STILL not a complete resolution And a lousy settlement to boot.

Right now, Envoy is a dumpster fire. A dumpster fire that is a ticking time bomb regarding staffing.
ag386 is offline  
Old 07-16-2016, 01:37 PM
  #3962  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: Dec 2015
Posts: 416
Default

Originally Posted by ag386
Chris, you actually get it here. Envoy is not going to flow themselves out of business just to honor the contract. After the last 824 flows over, you will see a significant readjustment of the Envoy flow downward to a more palatable number. Say 8 to 10 per month.

The union is likely to play ball as they would rather have SOME flow than none at all while the company goes against the agreement and YEARS are spent duking it out before reaching a last minute decision. See LTFO grievance. STILL going on from 2012 and STILL not a complete resolution And a lousy settlement to boot.

Right now, Envoy is a dumpster fire. A dumpster fire that is a ticking time bomb regarding staffing.
Does your crystal ball tell you the lotto numbers too? You're the very last person on this forum anyone should be taking advise from!
Eaglepilot84 is offline  
Old 07-16-2016, 01:37 PM
  #3963  
Gets Weekends Off
 
N927EV's Avatar
 
Joined APC: Mar 2007
Position: Qualified to carry liquids through security.
Posts: 771
Default

Originally Posted by ag386
Chris, you actually get it here. Envoy is not going to flow themselves out of business just to honor the contract. After the last 824 flows over, you will see a significant readjustment of the Envoy flow downward to a more palatable number. Say 8 to 10 per month.

The union is likely to play ball as they would rather have SOME flow than none at all while the company goes against the agreement and YEARS are spent duking it out before reaching a last minute decision. See LTFO grievance. STILL going on from 2012 and STILL not a complete resolution And a lousy settlement to boot.

Right now, Envoy is a dumpster fire. A dumpster fire that is a ticking time bomb regarding staffing.
It seems that you're a dumpster fire after being fired from envoy. Get it together. I hear Mesa is hiring.
N927EV is offline  
Old 07-16-2016, 04:20 PM
  #3964  
Banned
 
Joined APC: Jun 2008
Posts: 8,350
Default

Originally Posted by PilotJ3
Says the guy with 8250 post...

BTW I'm still waiting your answer about the 2013 vote...
I've posted on a lot of subjects besides Envoy. I'm not the one whining like a schoolgirl because others inside and outside Envoy want to B.S. people about Envoy.

What specifically was you question about 2013 ?
eaglefly is offline  
Old 07-16-2016, 04:31 PM
  #3965  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: Aug 2011
Posts: 394
Default

Originally Posted by ag386
Chris, you actually get it here. Envoy is not going to flow themselves out of business just to honor the contract. After the last 824 flows over, you will see a significant readjustment of the Envoy flow downward to a more palatable number. Say 8 to 10 per month.



The union is likely to play ball as they would rather have SOME flow than none at all while the company goes against the agreement and YEARS are spent duking it out before reaching a last minute decision. See LTFO grievance. STILL going on from 2012 and STILL not a complete resolution And a lousy settlement to boot.



Right now, Envoy is a dumpster fire. A dumpster fire that is a ticking time bomb regarding staffing.


It's just moving deck chairs on the Titanic. This fall they will flow 20-30/month and lose another 10/month to outside attrition.

If they slow the flow to 10/month, you will see attrition pick up to at least 20-30/month as guys that were hanging around for the flow check out.

In either scenario, the airline is shrinking. If they want people to stay, they're going to have to do something drastic. The more they need the pilots, the more money they will throw at them. Things are more likely to keep going in that direction, not get dramatically worse, as you claim. Might be a dumpster fire for management, but the pilots are doing just fine.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Shiner is offline  
Old 07-16-2016, 05:17 PM
  #3966  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Aviatrx's Avatar
 
Joined APC: Mar 2007
Position: EMB145 CA
Posts: 484
Default

I second this. Our staffing debacle is full tilt. If the company takes away from anything it is currently offering, it will only serve to make people leave quicker. The Union should offer ZERO negotiations right now. Let our "Leaders" fix the problems or not. The flow should be the least of the worries. They need to get people in the door or we will not last much more than a couple years
Aviatrx is offline  
Old 07-16-2016, 05:19 PM
  #3967  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: Dec 2015
Posts: 540
Default

Originally Posted by Shiner
It's just moving deck chairs on the Titanic. This fall they will flow 20-30/month and lose another 10/month to outside attrition.

If they slow the flow to 10/month, you will see attrition pick up to at least 20-30/month as guys that were hanging around for the flow check out.

In either scenario, the airline is shrinking. If they want people to stay, they're going to have to do something drastic. The more they need the pilots, the more money they will throw at them. Things are more likely to keep going in that direction, not get dramatically worse, as you claim. Might be a dumpster fire for management, but the pilots are doing just fine.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I agree that the pilots will be just fine. There will be plenty of jobs out there. It's a matter of seniority as well. Some here may not think Spirit or Jetblue is a place to land and that the flow will take them to AA. It may or may not. Getting on at a LCC gives you just as good a chance to get in the door at AA or any other legacy.
ag386 is offline  
Old 07-16-2016, 09:52 PM
  #3968  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: Dec 2015
Posts: 416
Default

Originally Posted by ag386
I agree that the pilots will be just fine. There will be plenty of jobs out there. It's a matter of seniority as well. Some here may not think Spirit or Jetblue is a place to land and that the flow will take them to AA. It may or may not. Getting on at a LCC gives you just as good a chance to get in the door at AA or any other legacy.
It's been established on this forum that you HATE envoy and everything about it. Mind telling us why or the reason you got fired?
Eaglepilot84 is offline  
Old 07-16-2016, 10:40 PM
  #3969  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: Dec 2015
Posts: 416
Default

Originally Posted by eaglefly
I've posted on a lot of subjects besides Envoy. I'm not the one whining like a schoolgirl because others inside and outside Envoy want to B.S. people about Envoy.

What specifically was you question about 2013 ?

Umm what?! In the history of APC, I don't think there has ever been someone who whines like a school girl as much as you!!!!!!!
Eaglepilot84 is offline  
Old 07-17-2016, 04:46 AM
  #3970  
Banned
 
Joined APC: Jun 2008
Posts: 8,350
Default

Originally Posted by Eaglepilot84
Umm what?! In the history of APC, I don't think there has ever been someone who whines like a school girl as much as you!!!!!!!
Your slip is showing again. This is all you ever have. Highlighting the fact Envoys upgrade/flow projections are inflated hypotheticals is not whining. Highlighting the fact Envoy's pilot recruitment is flaccid (with the defect increasing every month) is not whining. Highlighting the fact Envoy is shrinking because of that and will soon be in dire straits because of it is not whining. Highlighting the slew of complaints about life at Enviy as a pilot from BOTH pilots and even the Association isn't whining.

What you do in response just like your post here is...........

WHINING.
eaglefly is offline  
Related Topics
Thread
Thread Starter
Forum
Replies
Last Post
satpak77
Envoy Airlines
82
03-25-2020 05:55 AM
heading180
Regional
6098
08-18-2014 01:11 PM
bernoulli1129
Regional
1809
07-17-2014 12:05 PM
DFWEMB
Envoy Airlines
48
02-03-2014 09:52 AM

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Your Privacy Choices