Joined APC: Nov 2012
Position: BE350 PIC

Don't go there at those rates.

Period.

Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk
Old 12-22-2015, 02:03 PM
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jul 2007

Avenge is really hitting rock bottom with that crap. I know a ton of good dudes there that are solid sticks and warriors. For HQ to pull this is not surprising at all. You can also point to the clown in charge of HR for this. The dude has little concept of employee loyalty and will make every effort to bone you. The CP is a weapons grade idiot.

Honestly, Avenge, as a new hire, lost its shine a few years ago. 7 months deployed for 64K...damn, it used to be 20K a month!
Old 12-23-2015, 10:53 PM
Gets Weekends Off

Originally Posted by Junglejett View Post
Avenge is really hitting rock bottom with that crap. I know a ton of good dudes there that are solid sticks and warriors. For HQ to pull this is not surprising at all. You can also point to the clown in charge of HR for this. The dude has little concept of employee loyalty and will make every effort to bone you. The CP is a weapons grade idiot.

Honestly, Avenge, as a new hire, lost its shine a few years ago. 7 months deployed for 64K...damn, it used to be 20K a month!
That's why most of us who weren't on the "A Scale" pay, left for L3 or other ISR contractors.

I literally had an entire table at breakfast at the "North Line" today that was all Avenge refugees, myself included.

Agree 100% on "#17" (CP) being a full tilt moron.
And yes, HR manager is a shady, shady dude. Ask around why he's no longer working as a lawyer.
Old 12-24-2015, 04:30 AM
Line Holder

Joined APC: Nov 2006
Position: Pic

Originally Posted by E2CMaster View Post
That's why most of us who weren't on the "A Scale" pay, left for L3 or other ISR contractors.

I literally had an entire table at breakfast at the "North Line" today that was all Avenge refugees, myself included.

Agree 100% on "#17" (CP) being a full tilt moron.

And yes, HR manager is a shady, shady dude. Ask around why he's no longer working as a lawyer.

North line.. Haven't heard/thought of that in years.. Food gotten better or worse? Ha
Old 12-24-2015, 05:19 AM
Gets Weekends Off

Same. Day before Christmas dinner sucks so that Christmas dinner seems better.

Old 12-24-2015, 05:21 AM
Line Holder

Same. Day before Christmas dinner sucks so that Christmas dinner seems better.

Sounds about right haha stay safe brother. Merry Christmas
Old 12-24-2015, 05:22 AM
Gets Weekends Off

Merry Christmas from the North Line

Old 12-24-2015, 05:34 AM
Line Holder

Merry Christmas from the North Line

Haha
Old 12-24-2015, 06:07 AM
Line Holder

Joined APC: Jun 2015

Reading up on the last few posts it sounds like avenge is a crap shoot, but do any of the other companies offer jobs like the ab-initio SIC program that avenge has? I met the qualifications for the avenge SIC gig and have considered applying, however, I would much rather get on with L3 or someone better. For someone like me as sh1tty as the gig and HR/management sounds, it sounds like the only option for me to get my foot in the door in the ISR world. Would it be worth taking the gig and just expect to get boned for 3 years until I can build time to jump ship and get on with a good/reputable company?

Happy holidays!
Old 12-24-2015, 06:24 AM
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Oct 2015
Position: Gear slinger

Originally Posted by flynhighaf23 View Post
Reading up on the last few posts it sounds like avenge is a crap shoot, but do any of the other companies offer jobs like the ab-initio SIC program that avenge has? I met the qualifications for the avenge SIC gig and have considered applying, however, I would much rather get on with L3 or someone better. For someone like me as sh1tty as the gig and HR/management sounds, it sounds like the only option for me to get my foot in the door in the ISR world. Would it be worth taking the gig and just expect to get boned for 3 years until I can build time to jump ship and get on with a good/reputable company?

Happy holidays!
No way. ISR experience sounds cool and exciting but is really flying circles at medium altitudes. What's your end goal and what purpose would Avenge serve in the long run in your mind?

I know several people who have worked for Revenge. They've told me to run away from the recruiter. Based on the company's exceptionally low pay, terrible work environment with management, vindictive nature (suing former employees for leaving)and ****ty living conditions there, I'd much rather fly just about anywhere else to build currency.

If it came between flying for avenge or not flying at all, I wouldn't fly.