Notices
Part 135 Part 135 commercial operators

L-3/Dynamic/Avenge

Search this Thread

Old 10-28-2019, 11:32 AM
On Reserve

Joined APC: Jun 2019

Originally Posted by KA350Driver View Post
Or you could come to CAT and fly 4 days a week, albeit 10 hour missions. Then come back to your massive house with a pool and maids and cooks. Never do your own laundry. Go out in town whenever you want with company provided drivers. We’re hiring.
Where can I learn more about this?
Old 10-29-2019, 09:21 AM
On Reserve

Joined APC: Oct 2017

I believe this is the CAT you are looking for:

Careers | Commuter Air Technology
Old 10-29-2019, 10:35 AM
Line Holder

Joined APC: Jul 2018

Originally Posted by KA350Driver View Post
Or you could come to CAT and fly 4 days a week, albeit 10 hour missions. Then come back to your massive house with a pool and maids and cooks. Never do your own laundry. Go out in town whenever you want with company provided drivers. We’re hiring.
10 hours is a long damn time for that type of flying in a plane that small!
Old 11-01-2019, 05:28 PM
Line Holder

Joined APC: Jun 2019

On old Dynamic pilot adds it use to say A&P required, but now it is in the recommend category.

Do they offer more compensation for pilots that are A&P's?

I have seen a lot of there previous job postings about aerial application and tactical (fire) pilots. Those are my main targets for a position, but not against ISR if the opportunity is right.

Commercial (mel, sel, ses), CFI (single, multi, instrument)
1500TT 150 multi 200 TW 100 SES
Soon to be wet A&P ticket (apprenticeship path)

A friend referred me to this thread for potential job opportunities.
Thanks for any help
Old 11-05-2019, 10:20 AM
On Reserve

Joined APC: Jul 2019

Anyone have any info./gouge on the Fire Management Pilot position, Dynamic posted a few months back??
Thanks!
Old 11-08-2019, 08:05 AM
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: May 2016

I try to keep up with SIC announcements as I try to get in the ISR business. Has anyone seen any recent postings in the last say 30 days? Trying not to miss any opportunities. Thanks
Old 11-08-2019, 06:32 PM
New Hire

Joined APC: Sep 2017
Position: CFI

Originally Posted by aeroengineer View Post
I try to keep up with SIC announcements as I try to get in the ISR business. Has anyone seen any recent postings in the last say 30 days? Trying not to miss any opportunities. Thanks
The big dawgs in town posted one 25Sep and another 5Oct...that’s about all i recall seeing recently. FWIW both postings are no longer available.

I too am looking for SIC postings religiously. ✊
Old 11-09-2019, 05:38 AM
Line Holder

Joined APC: Oct 2018

L3 posted SIC and SIC-2 positions on October 25th. They both are still posted as of today.
Old 11-09-2019, 09:18 AM
New Hire

Joined APC: Sep 2017
Position: CFI

Originally Posted by StandardBrief View Post
L3 posted SIC and SIC-2 positions on October 25th. They both are still posted as of today.
I stand corrected.

I was getting a “job no longer available” shortly after the posting once i hit apply...user error no doubt.
Old 11-20-2019, 06:13 AM
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: May 2016

Thanks for the replies everyone. I noticed Leidos appears to be hiring Challenger 650 pilots. That would be a hell of an upgrade for ISR flying. I've also come to the conclusion that to be realistically competitive I need more multi-time. I've looked at the available multi aircraft and not surprisingly the lower cost options appear to come with questionable maintenance. To that end I'm working financing to bite the bullet and get more time. I'm trying to purchase DA42 time (I've already flown the DA42 and I've found one operator that charges $550/hour (ouch). Does anyone know of a DA42 that can be had for less? I understand I will likely have to travel for it but that's life.