Tool of the day

Subscribe
77  577  977  1027  1067  1073  1074  1075  1076  1077  1078  1079  1080  1081  1087  1127  1177 
Page 1077 of 1239
Go to
Quote: So you're the guy! That hat looks snazzy too.
He’s not only a TOTD, he’s the President.
Quote: Honestly, who cares what jacket you wear, RJ or not. This is a ridiculous argument.
Fashionistas care! Even authorized uniform items can visually trigger some people.
Quote: Fashionistas care! Even authorized uniform items can visually trigger some people.
Snowflakes are triggered by things in their imagination that they think people wear and say, but do not.

Wasn’t it Abraham Lincoln who said, “You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all the people all of the time”.
Quote: “Cool” is a matter of perspective I suppose. You can keep looking cool in the silly leather jacket. I’ll keep looking classy and professional in my blazer.
As Nando says... “Its better to look good than fly good.... and I’ll bet you look marvelous Whackmaster“.

At the end of the day, I’ll bet the pax would rather have pilot that flies good, while wearing his/her leather jacket, rather than one that I wouldn’t trust to drive the turd hearse near an airplane, while wearing his/her blazer.
Quote: Wasn’t it Abraham Lincoln who said, “You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all the people all of the time”.
That’s true
Quote: Wasn’t it Abraham Lincoln who said, “You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all the people all of the time”.
Or Bob Marley.
Quote: Do pilots still wear ‘Bans?
not the gold framed classic aviators anymore....all the kool kids are wearing the retro wayfarers, apparently. 'Gubment paid for me to have some creepy looking prescription shades with square lenses 15 years ago so I'm sticking with them until they fall apart, although they aren't quite TOTD worthy.
I nominate all these clowns arguing about leather jackets and Ray Bans and crap.....
Quote: “Cool” is a matter of perspective I suppose. You can keep looking cool in the silly leather jacket. I’ll keep looking classy and professional in my blazer.
It’s not about Blazer vs leather jacket. It’s about flasher TRENCHCOAT vs leather jacket. When it’s -20 I’m not going to sit out there waiting for the van in my blazer. So the uniform policy allows for flasher coat, or leather coat. I know which one I’m picking!!
Quote: It’s not about Blazer vs leather jacket. It’s about flasher TRENCHCOAT vs leather jacket. When it’s -20 I’m not going to sit out there waiting for the van in my blazer. So the uniform policy allows for flasher coat, or leather coat. I know which one I’m picking!!
Plenty of Stranger Danger Easy Flasher Executive Beltess Jacket available for sale.

77  577  977  1027  1067  1073  1074  1075  1076  1077  1078  1079  1080  1081  1087  1127  1177 
Page 1077 of 1239
Go to