PSA - Ask A Recruiter

Subscribe
14  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  34  74  124 
Page 24 of 131
Go to
Quote: hey guys, for a commuter:

Is there any contract protection? Like two flights and if you don't make you can't be punished? how that works?
https://emp.psaairlines.com/EmpWeb/p...p?RecordID=130
Is there a dress code for the CTP course?
Quote: Is there a dress code for the CTP course?
Probably the same for all of training: business casual.
Quote: Probably the same for all of training: business casual.
that was my assumption, thanks.
Quote: The commuter clause (paraphrased) says that you must make 2 good attempts to get to work on time. If those legitimate attempts fail, then you are not held responsible and are not punished in any way.

Let's say you are trying to commute from your city, and there is a flight on Delta at 8:30a and another flight at 9a that would get you to base in time, and you were not able to get on either, then you ok.

You are expected to try to keep getting to base, and once you do, you are put in your original trip. You are not put on a different trip.
Don't let scheduling bully you into sitting reserve if you call out commuter. They told me flat out "they" see BU lines as reserve pilots. I got yelled at for not catching the next flight to base so they could use me as a HOT reserve.

I politely said "I'm calling back onto my trip and have good evening", before I promptly hung up.
Quote: Don't let scheduling bully you into sitting reserve if you call out commuter. They told me flat out "they" see everyone as reserve pilots. I got yelled at for not catching the next flight to base so they could use me as a HOT reserve.

I politely said "I'm calling back onto my trip and have good evening", before I promptly hung up.
FIFY (10 char)
Deadhead/Cancellation Pays
Sorry if this has been asked here before... what is PSA's deadhead/cancellation pay? Looks like most regionals pay 100%, but PSA's policy isn't mentioned on the airline profile here on APC nor is it mentioned on the PSA careers website... at least I couldn't find it?
Quote: Sorry if this has been asked here before... what is PSA's deadhead/cancellation pay? Looks like most regionals pay 100%, but PSA's policy isn't mentioned on the airline profile here on APC nor is it mentioned on the PSA careers website... at least I couldn't find it?
Cancellation is 100%
Deadhead is 50%

We pay "block or better" on a leg by leg basis.
Quote: Cancellation is 100%
Deadhead is 50%

We pay "block or better" on a leg by leg basis.
Also Deadhead is 100% if it's the only duty for the day.
Quote: Sorry if this has been asked here before... what is PSA's deadhead/cancellation pay? Looks like most regionals pay 100%, but PSA's policy isn't mentioned on the airline profile here on APC nor is it mentioned on the PSA careers website... at least I couldn't find it?
Buddy don't worry about it, you'll be paid incorrectly anyways so it doesn't matter.
14  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  34  74  124 
Page 24 of 131
Go to