Any "Latest & Greatest" about Endeavor?

Subscribe
236  286  326  332  333  334  335  336  337  338  339  340  346  386  436  836  1336 
Page 336 of 2545
Go to
Not sure where you are getting this info. Your DGI interview comes after 2 years as CA. How long it takes you to make CA is a function of bidding choices and company needs.

Quote: Is it true that it is only going to take five years for a new hire to get the guaranteed interview with DAL?
Quote: Is it true that it is only going to take five years for a new hire to get the guaranteed interview with DAL?
If the upgrade time ends up dropping to the 3 or so year range it will.
Quote: If the upgrade time ends up dropping to the 3 or so year range it will.
Upgrade is dropping to 2, with the big kickers of mins. Time in type and total time. Let every Internet username say their piece, but the end result will be mins here. Maybe not 2016, but Q1 2017. Need upgrade mins.
Interview gouge?
Hello,

How is the interview process? Is there a good website for interview gouges for endeavor? Or can someone give me a link to somewhere here in the forum? I couldn't find one..

I worked at a regional 5 years ago and quit after a year went back to cfi to make more money. I think Im ready to come back

Thanks!
Quote: Upgrade is dropping to 2, with the big kickers of mins. Time in type and total time. Let every Internet username say their piece, but the end result will be mins here. Maybe not 2016, but Q1 2017. Need upgrade mins.

So you would argue it's as fast or faster to upgrade at 9E now for someone with no part 121 time than someone at PDT or TSA where they're advertising a 1 year upgrade? Simply because it will take 2 years to get the time to upgrade?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Call me overly optimistic if you will, but I think upgrade eligibility times for a new hire today can be as low as 15-18 months, at least in the 200. You will be off reserve in 2~3 months, and if you bid to fly, should be able to hit the magic 1,000 in that amount of time. Unlike most places, Endeavor wants you to have 1,000 hours with the company, not just 121 time, so even if you came here with 1,000 121 hours, you'd still need the 1,000 company hours.

Now will you actually upgrade right at 1,000 hours? That is a function of seniority movement, which is hard to predict, and personal ability. I'm not so sure that I will feel ready to be a CA at 1,000 hours. I woouldn't upgrade until I knew I was ready for the responsibility. There's a lot more to being a CA than a larger paycheck, obviously.
Quote: Call me overly optimistic if you will, but I think upgrade eligibility times for a new hire today can be as low as 15-18 months, at least in the 200. You will be off reserve in 2~3 months, and if you bid to fly, should be able to hit the magic 1,000 in that amount of time. Unlike most places, Endeavor wants you to have 1,000 hours with the company, not just 121 time, so even if you came here with 1,000 121 hours, you'd still need the 1,000 company hours.

Now will you actually upgrade right at 1,000 hours? That is a function of seniority movement, which is hard to predict, and personal ability. I'm not so sure that I will feel ready to be a CA at 1,000 hours. I woouldn't upgrade until I knew I was ready for the responsibility. There's a lot more to being a CA than a larger paycheck, obviously.
Endeavor will modify the company time requirement for upgrade if needed. They have hired Street Captains in the past.
Quote: Hello,

How is the interview process? Is there a good website for interview gouges for endeavor? Or can someone give me a link to somewhere here in the forum? I couldn't find one..

I worked at a regional 5 years ago and quit after a year went back to cfi to make more money. I think Im ready to come back

Thanks!
aviationinterviews.com. The gouge tracked with my experience very closely. Waiting to start class on 3/14
Quote: So you would argue it's as fast or faster to upgrade at 9E now for someone with no part 121 time than someone at PDT or TSA where they're advertising a 1 year upgrade? Simply because it will take 2 years to get the time to upgrade?

I bet we get down to a one year upgrade soon. We are growing and grown fast. 4 from Kingman this month
Quote: So you would argue it's as fast or faster to upgrade at 9E now for someone with no part 121 time than someone at PDT or TSA where they're advertising a 1 year upgrade? Simply because it will take 2 years to get the time to upgrade?

If you show up without prior 121, yes. At any carrier upgrade will be an issue if you only have 1500 when you show up. Outside of the regulatory mins for an unrestricted ATP, there are "company mins" which are there due to insurance. The company doesn't care how much time someone has when a seat needs to be filled, it's what the regulations and insurance underwriters require... So if you need the FO time regardless of where you go... You might as well make the most money with the most seniority movement.
236  286  326  332  333  334  335  336  337  338  339  340  346  386  436  836  1336 
Page 336 of 2545
Go to