Tool of the day

Subscribe
269  319  359  365  366  367  368  369  370  371  372  373  379  419  469  869 
Page 369 of 1239
Go to
Quote: How about the douche nozzle "Shuttle America" Cap that takes a moment (his words not mine) to tell us about the airplane we're travlin' on at 9 AM this morn, while I'm still half in the bag after a late night idea exchange' with cap'n morgan? Like I give a flyin' hump if the thing was built in some malarial swamp "less than a year ago"...
Relax Bligh. Give him a few more years in the industry being surrounded by people like you and he may be bitter and critical as well.
Quote: How about the douche nozzle "Shuttle America" Cap that takes a moment (his words not mine) to tell us about the airplane we're travlin' on at 9 AM this morn, while I'm still half in the bag after a late night idea exchange' with cap'n morgan? Like I give a flyin' hump if the thing was built in some malarial swamp "less than a year ago"...
So let me understand this, the "cap's" PA is the thing that ruined your ability to rest comfortably on a cramped, crowded, legroom-restrictive, presumably moldish-smelling, Regional Jet after a heavy night of sailing around with captain Morgan?
good one.
I wanna party w/ you Dude! Cheers H...
What, no Spicolli fans...Fast Times...Ridgemont High...tastey waves, cool Buz...chirp chirp chirp...oh me...Disregard
My dad's a tv repairman...he's got an awesome set of tools

Quote: What, no Spicolli fans...Fast Times...Ridgemont High...tastey waves, cool Buz...chirp chirp chirp...oh me...Disregard
Dead heading for a trip of course
Quote: My dad's a tv repairman...he's got an awesome set of tools
Alright Hamilton!
You all can talk about this...

I'll be thinking about this...

I was on a flight from DEN-MIA on AA. I was travelling as revenue passenger wearing civilian clothe. When the door closed I got up and went to the very last row because it was completely empty. When I got to the seats I noticed all of the FA bags. I asked her kindly if she could move the bags and she replied with “the last row is reserved for flight attendance to supervise the passengers during the flight”

I dint realize bankruptcy court approved AA to block 6 revenue seats for FAs to “supervise” the passengers. During the flight I looked back to see how hard they were “supervising,” they did look busy supervising with there ipads and eyelids closed!

Not sure if she was a tool for lying…maybe just lazy!!!! If it really is AA procedure to have FAs sit in the last row for a 4 hour flight, than I apologize. But I highly doubt it is!
Quote: I was on a flight from DEN-MIA on AA. I was travelling as revenue passenger wearing civilian clothe. When the door closed I got up and went to the very last row because it was completely empty. When I got to the seats I noticed all of the FA bags. I asked her kindly if she could move the bags and she replied with “the last row is reserved for flight attendance to supervise the passengers during the flight”

I dint realize bankruptcy court approved AA to block 6 revenue seats for FAs to “supervise” the passengers. During the flight I looked back to see how hard they were “supervising,” they did look busy supervising with there ipads and eyelids closed!

Not sure if she was a tool for lying…maybe just lazy!!!! If it really is AA procedure to have FAs sit in the last row for a 4 hour flight, than I apologize. But I highly doubt it is!
Flight attendants like to use the last row instead of the jumpseats to sit in. Unfortunately unless you know this you upset them when you see an empty row in the back and drop in. No one ever told me that until I told a similar story to yours and a Flight Attendant told me that.
269  319  359  365  366  367  368  369  370  371  372  373  379  419  469  869 
Page 369 of 1239
Go to