Any "Latest & Greatest" about Endeavor?

Subscribe
204  604  654  694  700  701  702  703  704  705  706  707  708  714  754  804  1204  1704 
Page 704 of 2545
Go to
Quote: These are things that management is well aware of, and when we get a pay raise by the end of the year you can thank AAG for it.
My point was its going to take more then a pay raise now..... or it better be a very BIG raise to out weigh the flow at AAG.
Quote: Flow/ Staple plus $25.55 per hr. raise for everyone not just a select group. Pilot shortage COMPLETELY SOLVED!!!!
I would agree with you Kyle. If you want to end the shortage you have to go for it, Or we will keep coming back to the table every3-6 months to renegotiate. Seems like thats a waste of time and money.
Quote: I would agree with you Kyle. If you want to end the shortage you have to go for it, Or we will keep coming back to the table every3-6 months to renegotiate. Seems like thats a waste of time and money.
Management 101: Can't Predict the Future. React, don't get proactive. The great success stories are always some story about a proactive strategy that worked, but they don't make that gamble every day. You gotta remember, Lorenzo was right for 25-30 years, and he may prove to be right again. We should still have good jobs with good pay for a while, enjoy it.
Quote: Flow/ Staple plus $25.55 per hr. raise for everyone not just a select group. Pilot shortage COMPLETELY SOLVED!!!!
In my opinion... ain't going to happen. Unless somehow the DL hiring department has a major overhaul. NO SHORTAGE OF LEGACY PILOTS. Delta will be able to select their pilots for a long time. Regionals will come and go....and will continue that way until solidarity....which will probably never happen because ALPA doesn't represent the regional pilots as a whole. Broken system
Quote: In my opinion... ain't going to happen. Unless somehow the DL hiring department has a major overhaul. NO SHORTAGE OF LEGACY PILOTS. Delta will be able to select their pilots for a long time. Regionals will come and go....and will continue that way until solidarity....which will probably never happen because ALPA doesn't represent the regional pilots as a whole. Broken system
American would be able to hire fine as well. The flow isn't for the major, but to entice people to go to their regional.
Quote: American would be able to hire fine as well. The flow isn't for the major, but to entice people to go to their regional.
Finally someone gets it!
Gets it? Are you an Endeavor recruiter? Who wouldn't want a job in their back pocket while they look for other work! Give me a break son!
Quote: As I read the memo posted on another site, the SSP said 144 OR 30% of new hires, whichever is less.

The 131 will be 30% of Delta's new hires for 2015. No broken promises, it just means 13 pilots will move over 4-6 weeks later than expected.

It's all in how you interpret things - you glazed over the part that said 9E will offer close to 350 Captain Upgrades in 2016 - 29+ per month! Why not talk about that?
Just curious after looking back at some old posts. How close have they come to the 350 CUG/29+ Per month in 2016?
Just off the initial notices they asked for 275 upgrades so far this year. One more notice will come out before the end of the year.

And I believe the actual number of upgrades is a little higher. If it follows the same trend as the first 4 will put it very close to 350 for calendar year 16.
Quote: Gets it? Are you an Endeavor recruiter? Who wouldn't want a job in their back pocket while they look for other work! Give me a break son!
What the he$$ are you talking about. The majors aren't having that much of a problem staffing right now, but the regionals are. They need solid pay,solid work rules and solid career progression(staple/flow) to keep the aircraft staffed.
204  604  654  694  700  701  702  703  704  705  706  707  708  714  754  804  1204  1704 
Page 704 of 2545
Go to