JetBlue Latest and Greatest

Subscribe
381  781  831  871  877  878  879  880  881  882  883  884  885  891  931  981  1381 
Page 881 of 1383
Go to
The NDA has nothing to do with FA negotiations or a merger.
Quote: The NDA has nothing to do with FA negotiations or a merger.
Thank you.
oh oh oh! It’s a cheapet!?

everyone gets a slice of a blue potato to grow at home for virtual covid farm?

tech ventures moving east to provide better weather coverage in the system when we need it!?

im leaning back to mr softy.

we going back to “thank you for not flying”!?
if you actually knew what the NDA was about you couldn’t say. Not that you aren’t wrong.
Quote: if you actually knew what the NDA was about you couldn’t say. Not that you aren’t wrong.
Saying what's not covered by an NDA isn't necessarily disclosing what is covered.
Quote: Saying what's not covered by an NDA isn't necessarily disclosing what is covered.
that is a slippery slope that can get someone under a NDA in trouble
I’m pretty sure Cap707 was just throwing cold water on the rumor mill and bring us back to reality 😂 Although flowbacks to Mr. Softy was starting to sound like a game changer. Hope you all are having a great 4th!
I'll wait until the next ALPA fireside chat before more speculation
Quote: A merge with AA would scare the hell out of me. I can’t see that making sense at all. If anything, an acquisition of a ULCC might make sense under the right circumstances. It’s all tea leaves though. As someone else accurately stated, we were told not to speculate, but we do what we want lol.
Scares me too but just 1 question- After Im furloughed for 2 years, will I be able to bid PHL?
Quote: Scares me too but just 1 question- After Im furloughed for 2 years, will I be able to bid PHL?
I think an AAL “merger” has a minimum furlough requirement of 10 years...
381  781  831  871  877  878  879  880  881  882  883  884  885  891  931  981  1381 
Page 881 of 1383
Go to