New Hire Classes and Drops

Subscribe
11  61  101  107  108  109  110  111  112  113  114  115  121  161  211 
Page 111 of 400
Go to
Quote: Which website lists the drop?
You are on it.
Quote: You are on it.

Didn’t realize this was the “BI Indoc” website.

Thanks for the help.
Quote: Didn’t realize this was the “BI Indoc” website.

Thanks for the help.

I don’t think there’s an internal one if that’s what you’re asking. Other than the occasional CCS message that happens to say what the class drop was, it seems like it is always a student or a PI on a forum or Facebook that actually posts it.
Quote: I don’t think there’s an internal one if that’s what you’re asking. Other than the occasional CCS message that happens to say what the class drop was, it seems like it is always a student or a PI on a forum or Facebook that actually posts it.

That’s what I was getting at. I wasn’t aware of one... other than these threads.

I thought maybe something had changed. Would be nice to see that on the Flying Together website though....

Denver will slowly become more junior. Tough to believe, but Kirby loves the profitability of it, and he’ll keep growing it as long as the market can take it. The Front Range hasn’t come close to it’s growth potential. It is slowly becoming an area like EWR and SFO that is too expensive to attract new hires.
There is a BI website. I’m a 07/2019 hire and it’s what we used when we received our class info email. Not sure how long it has been used, but it has links to PRIA paperwork and other general info for starting BI. Including class drops the Friday prior to every new-hire class.
Quote: There is a BI website. I’m a 07/2019 hire and it’s what we used when we received our class info email. Not sure how long it has been used, but it has links to PRIA paperwork and other general info for starting BI. Including class drops the Friday prior to every new-hire class.
Yes, but I think the question was related to access people who aren’t new hires on FT or something like that. The wixsite you are referring to for BI isn’t available in that manner.
Quote: There is a BI website. I’m a 07/2019 hire and it’s what we used when we received our class info email. Not sure how long it has been used, but it has links to PRIA paperwork and other general info for starting BI. Including class drops the Friday prior to every new-hire class.
That’s pretty new. As recently as 5 years ago new hire class drops was literally just the BI instructors with a paper & pencil.
Quote: Denver will slowly become more junior. Tough to believe, but Kirby loves the profitability of it, and he’ll keep growing it as long as the market can take it. The Front Range hasn’t come close to it’s growth potential. It is slowly becoming an area like EWR and SFO that is too expensive to attract new hires.
Unfortunately most of our hubs & increasingly more of the country is getting into the “CA only” price range. Median home price up 17% in the past year- we’re gonna need to fight for a lot more than the 5% we have coming after the pandemic...
Quote: Yes, but I think the question was related to access people who aren’t new hires on FT or something like that. The wixsite you are referring to for BI isn’t available in that manner.
Yes you’re right, I read the post too quickly and didn’t get what they were saying.
Quote: That’s pretty new. As recently as 5 years ago new hire class drops was literally just the BI instructors with a paper & pencil.
it still is.
but the BI website gives you a heads up of what they are planning to offer the class. And it can change by that Tuesday.
11  61  101  107  108  109  110  111  112  113  114  115  121  161  211 
Page 111 of 400
Go to