New Hire Classes and Drops

Subscribe
128  178  218  224  225  226  227  228  229  230  231  232  238  278  328 
Page 228 of 402
Go to
Quote: What exactly is global reserve.
there’s about a thousand posts on this board about it, but the short version is that instead of 12 days off per month like normal reserve, you get like 5 days that can be moved in order to cover a trip. You do get those days back, but they can be moved by the company.
Quote: there’s about a thousand posts on this board about it, but the short version is that instead of 12 days off per month like normal reserve, you get like 5 days that can be moved in order to cover a trip. You do get those days back, but they can be moved by the company.
6 firm days off… other 6 are days off but can be slid to assign a trip. I don’t have it happen much… maybe a day or 2 skid per month.
Quote: 6 firm days off… other 6 are days off but can be slid to assign a trip. I don’t have it happen much… maybe a day or 2 skid per month.
What fleet and base? Seems to happen more on 756
Quote: but if they stopped coming we would probably have a contract
annnd you would tell United Airlines to ******* off then if you were you in their shoes?
Quote: annnd you would tell United Airlines to ******* off then if you were you in their shoes?
People took jobs here LCA, PI, upgrade, or switched here in the anticipation of a contract. A contract that never came to fruition. Therefore, the contract did its job without the 1.6 billion price.
Morale is going to take a huge dive each day with no contract.
Quote: What fleet and base? Seems to happen more on 756
756 DCA…… when I was in EWR it was same.
Quote: People took jobs here LCA, PI, upgrade, or switched here in the anticipation of a contract. A contract that never came to fruition. Therefore, the contract did its job without the 1.6 billion price.

get used to not getting everything you want the minute you want it.
Quote: 6 firm days off… other 6 are days off but can be slid to assign a trip. I don’t have it happen much… maybe a day or 2 skid per month.

Of those 6 days you get are they picked after your awarded 12 days off? I don’t see anyone being able to pick the week of Christmas’s for those 6 unmovable days off. So it’s prob gonna be some random days off that you have no control of?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Quote: Of those 6 days you get are they picked after your awarded 12 days off? I don’t see anyone being able to pick the week of Christmas’s for those 6 unmovable days off. So it’s prob gonna be some random days off that you have no control of?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You bid for the “holy” days off like everything else. Someone will get it over Christmas. A new hire probably won’t.
128  178  218  224  225  226  227  228  229  230  231  232  238  278  328 
Page 228 of 402
Go to