Atlas / Southern

Subscribe
55  105  145  151  152  153  154  155  156  157  158  159  165  205  255 
Page 155 of 326
Go to
Quote: Just echoing what others have already said but give it a shot applying on the widebody side. Once we’re all one big happy family you could always bid over to the 73 fleet if it (hopefully) sticks around.

It is possible they are viewing you as overqualified (more like a “flight risk”). That is just a shot in the dark though. Also it is highly likely that the TBNT email you received was a standard template letter, so to speak.

Best of luck if you’re still interested in AAWH. Looking at your experience the pilot group would certainly be more than happy to have you.

Cheers,
-blink

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
To my knowledge Southern and Atlas recruiting goes to the same pool and then assigned a class based on your preference and Atlas needs, it could go to either side once classes are assigned. I was told this during the HR interview last week.
Quote: why would it be so hard to believe that if you get an email with the wrong information (you don’t have the minimums) could be a mistake? I think there is a possibility that the email might have been intended for someone else, it does happen.
Because that's not how this works and you know it. When delta doesn't send you an invite, do you keep calling them like a crazy ex-girlfriend everyday asking what mistake they made?

They didn't make a mistake.....
How have upgrades been going recently on the 737? Has there been a lot of stagnation and increasing upgrade time or is it still hovering near 1yr?
We're getting 3 B777 guys next week to uograde on the 73, and instructors keep talking about a year. How much truth or for how much longer, that I don't know.
Quote: How have upgrades been going recently on the 737? Has there been a lot of stagnation and increasing upgrade time or is it still hovering near 1yr?
Jr 73/CA award is a 6/19 DOH, vacancies are published on the 15th of every month so could go a little more jr/sr in a few days.
Quote: We're getting 3 B777 guys next week to uograde on the 73, and instructors keep talking about a year. How much truth or for how much longer, that I don't know.
Sheesh leaving the 777 for the 737? Must be trying to get some PIC and bounce.
Quote: Sheesh leaving the 777 for the 737? Must be trying to get some PIC and bounce.
Different strokes. Top end of the 73 list is pretty senior.
Quote: Because that's not how this works and you know it. When delta doesn't send you an invite, do you keep calling them like a crazy ex-girlfriend everyday asking what mistake they made?

I got a TBNT email and then a few weeks later got an invite for interview at a place once. It happens.
Quote: Because that's not how this works and you know it. When delta doesn't send you an invite, do you keep calling them like a crazy ex-girlfriend everyday asking what mistake they made?

I really don’t agree. If I interview with Delta and I get an email saying, sorry but since you don’t have a pilot’s license we can’t offer you the job. You bet I will be contacting them to let then know that I do. However suit yourself, if the guy wants to call them, then let him, if he can move on and think, I just did not get it and it was not a mistake, then let him too. I wouldn’t but to each its own.
Atlas / Southern
Take it as a sign from God and move on.

Mistakes happen? If you take that approach, they may be hiring the wrong pilot candidates by clicking on the wrong names!

Professionalism of the HR staff and the company you want to have a fruitful career with is important.

Again, take it as a sign. Be patient. Believe that things will work together for your good.
55  105  145  151  152  153  154  155  156  157  158  159  165  205  255 
Page 155 of 326
Go to