Hiring / training

Subscribe
83  133  173  179  180  181  182  183  184  185  186  187  193  233  283 
Page 183 of 451
Go to
Quote: Anyone done the personality assessment with the cognitive test yet, or is this new?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anybody taken the outmatch personality test yet?
So I looked at the seniority list for the last year vs our hiring vs our new planes. What are we doing here!? We haven’t even covered our attrition thus far and still have planes coming in. Even if we do 38 a class for the rest of the year we would be lucky to break even on what we need. Oh and that doesn’t cover opening 2 new bases and maybe 1 next year. Hiring is stagnant now that everyone else is hiring too. Why get hired here today and be put in the pool till Dec/Jan(yes that’s happening right now) when All the other Legacy/Majors can get you in within 2 months. So what are we doing here!?

What happened to “ready to run when COVID is over”? Right now we are floating in the lazy river while Spirit is almost vertical in growth.

As Bubbles would say… Somethings Fuc*y…
Quote: So I looked at the seniority list for the last year vs our hiring vs our new planes. What are we doing here!? We haven’t even covered our attrition thus far and still have planes coming in. Even if we do 38 a class for the rest of the year we would be lucky to break even on what we need. Oh and that doesn’t cover opening 2 new bases and maybe 1 next year. Hiring is stagnant now that everyone else is hiring too. Why get hired here today and be put in the pool till Dec/Jan(yes that’s happening right now) when All the other Legacy/Majors can get you in within 2 months. So what are we doing here!?

What happened to “ready to run when COVID is over”? Right now we are floating in the lazy river while Spirit is almost vertical in growth.

Well seems you have the best management in existence with better wisdom than Confucius! You go girl!
Quote: So I looked at the seniority list for the last year vs our hiring vs our new planes. What are we doing here!? We haven’t even covered our attrition thus far and still have planes coming in. Even if we do 38 a class for the rest of the year we would be lucky to break even on what we need. Oh and that doesn’t cover opening 2 new bases and maybe 1 next year. Hiring is stagnant now that everyone else is hiring too. Why get hired here today and be put in the pool till Dec/Jan(yes that’s happening right now) when All the other Legacy/Majors can get you in within 2 months. So what are we doing here!?

I basically said the same thing a few pages back. F9 constantly underperforms with stated growth plans.

Yes I'm complaining even though we are growing. It's just about what was told to us, and what's actually happening... Again and again, year after year.
Quote: I basically said the same thing a few pages back. F9 constantly underperforms with stated growth plans.

Yes I'm complaining even though we are growing. It's just about what was told to us, and what's actually happening... Again and again, year after year.
Exactly. I just wish I knew why they were so pathetically slow right now
Quote: Exactly. I just wish I knew why they were so pathetically slow right now
PBS allows you to staff an airline with less pilots.

Anyone else forget why PBS is a concession?

Also, our aircraft utilization is still lower than 2019 by a margin, which is just as important as getting airplanes.

Both the efficiencies of PBS and the utilization problems should be temporary in regards to hiring.
Frontier grows by 10 planes next year. With 15 pilots per plane that’s 150 new pilots needed. I’m pretty sure United and Delta are hiring that per month.

Quote: Exactly. I just wish I knew why they were so pathetically slow right now
Buyout imminent.

Yep. It was all fluff talk for the IPO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I love how the fact there was a pandemic that decimated air travel and caused significant production delays at the Airbus factory don't matter. It's all just negatively against the company.

Since Indigo took over, the company has more than doubled in size. And the seniority list has grown by 1,000 pilots. But you guys act like none of that is real and it's all just fluff talk.

Growing an airline is hard and it takes time. You can't just pull aircraft out of your ass
83  133  173  179  180  181  182  183  184  185  186  187  193  233  283 
Page 183 of 451
Go to