Hiring / training

Subscribe
296  346  386  392  393  394  395  396  397  398  399  400  406  446 
Page 396 of 451
Go to
Quote: Frontier is the new regional. - It really isn't anything close to a regional.

College 121 programs are some of the most grueling training programs. - oh really? more grueling than any other flight training?? or just longer and more expensive?

That’s why airlines love to hire grads from certain schools and we have such a pristine reputation. - That is why you were wanting to go to the best regional in the industry (Mesa)

If you didn’t make it to a major don’t blame the well educated smart FO sitting next to you. He’s just putting his time in like the rest of us. - Except he does it smiling and they are usually nice to talk to, unlike you.

Anyways, back to the hiring/training stuff.

Friends in class right now, seems no different than when I was there. If anything it might have been an anomaly with the busts the last month, I haven't heard of that much, ever.
Quote: someone sounds bitter. Frontier is the new regional. Don’t hate a group of guys because of their education level or success. College 121 programs are some of the most grueling training programs. That’s why airlines love to hire grads from certain schools and we have such a pristine reputation. If you didn’t make it to a major don’t blame the well educated smart FO sitting next to you. He’s just putting his time in like the rest of us.
This guy has to be a troll or a future Delta furloughee I’m not sure which one yet.
Quote: someone sounds bitter. Frontier is the new regional. Don’t hate a group of guys because of their education level or success. College 121 programs are some of the most grueling training programs. That’s why airlines love to hire grads from certain schools and we have such a pristine reputation. If you didn’t make it to a major don’t blame the well educated smart FO sitting next to you. He’s just putting his time in like the rest of us.
Someone sounds like an idiot. It’s a simple observation from someone who has been around more then one training center. Frontier isn’t the only MAJOR airline starting pipelines for cfi’s. It’s the nature of the market right now. Don’t fool yourself into thinking it’s your superior education, it’s called supply and demand. for the record I have no problem with these people. Most of the fo’s I have had lately who fall into the low experience category have done a great job. Bitter. Hardly.
Quote: Someone sounds like an idiot. It’s a simple observation from someone who has been around more than one training center. Frontier isn’t the only MAJOR airline starting pipelines for cfi’s. It’s the nature of the market right now. Don’t fool yourself into thinking it’s your superior education, it’s called supply and demand. for the record I have no problem with these people. Most of the fo’s I have had lately who fall into the low experience category have done a great job. Bitter. Hardly.
I've heard flight attendants refer to them as "Riddle Rats".
Quote: I've heard flight attendants refer to them as "Riddle Rats".
You listen to the Coke Machine?
Quote: I've heard flight attendants refer to them as "Riddle Rats".
If they do, it's because they heard it from pilots.
Quote: This guy has to be a troll or a future Delta furloughee I’m not sure which one yet.
The pilot shortage is going to offset any furlough for 20+ years, this is just an excuse for people to justify their actions.
Quote: Someone sounds like an idiot. It’s a simple observation from someone who has been around more then one training center. Frontier isn’t the only MAJOR airline starting pipelines for cfi’s. It’s the nature of the market right now. Don’t fool yourself into thinking it’s your superior education, it’s called supply and demand. for the record I have no problem with these people. Most of the fo’s I have had lately who fall into the low experience category have done a great job. Bitter. Hardly.
No offense but it’s obvious you don’t know what you’re talking about.
Quote: No offense but it’s obvious you don’t know what you’re talking about.
Get a job at a major yet?
Quote: That is justification to retrain or recalibrate the check pilot or the instructors.
I hope by “recalibrate” you don’t mean lower the expectations. If anything this is the time to be extra vigilant as these pilots will be in command sooner than has been historically possible.
296  346  386  392  393  394  395  396  397  398  399  400  406  446 
Page 396 of 451
Go to