TSA Numbers

Subscribe
29  79  119  125  126  127  128  129  130  131  132  133  139  179  229 
Page 129 of 261
Go to
Quote: T S A numbers
Same as you. Envoy got me home in the JS last night from Dallas. First time up front since pre Covid. It was busy everywhere I was yesterday. TPA was slammed.

We almost cracked another million yesterday. I had a feeling it would be close based on the eye ball test.
836K - 34%, vs previous Monday of 846K and 35%. good, but could be better
Quote: Are you sure the radical right didn't disenfranchise enough swing voters to put Biden in the White House?

I think the operative point here is that both parties are wearing their fringe element on an anchor chain around their necks while most Americans would like to operate with both mains straddling centerline. The primary process has made it impossible for mainstream views to win nominations.
100% this right here.
Quote: and nearly eververyone of those other countries are seeing spikes as well. So did it really work out better? Not really, nor would have Biden done a better job. Would have make it worse by keeping China open longer because the Left is more worried about political correctness and using the right pronouns instead of doing the right thing.

Biden won but thankfully it looks like the Republicans will keep the Senate to keep the "squad" from taking over Biden and the country. You want to know why so many people voted for Trump? You can thank the radical left for that.
So four crazies are going to take of an entire party, the POTUS, and the country? Cmon.

Of course one crazy person did take over a party, the POTUS, and the country so maybe you have a point.

AOC, Pelosi, McConnell, and Trump all belong on an island together so the rest of us can go on living normal lives of dignity and compromise.
Quote: McConnell is a tough, old SOB. The far-Left can push all the radical policies they want, but he will shoot that down faster than a Filipina hooker can run out of my cargo van in handcuffs.
Damned near choked on my trail mix. Ya got to watch them every minute.
rickair7777 johnso29 vagabond Cubdriver Scoop

How far from TSA number analysis has the thread drifted ? When is the "political content" level reached ?

Who is moderating the forum.
McConnell is a tough, old SOB. The far-Left can push all the radical policies they want, but he will shoot that down faster than a Filipina hooker can run out of my cargo van in handcuffs.
Quote: McConnell is a tough, old SOB. The far-Left can push all the radical policies they want, but he will shoot that down faster than a Filipina hooker can run out of my cargo van in handcuffs.
what’s the next stock pick? My portfolio isn’t doing good today.
Quote: rickair7777 johnso29 vagabond Cubdriver Scoop

How far from TSA number analysis has the thread drifted ? When is the "political content" level reached ?

Who is moderating the forum.
LOL!!!! Absolutely no one. None of these people give a Foxtrot Uniform.

Awhile back, for a short period of time, there was a cat by the name of TomGoodman who actually shut BS down. Sadly, he’s disappeared.
29  79  119  125  126  127  128  129  130  131  132  133  139  179  229 
Page 129 of 261
Go to