United diversity.......

Subscribe
17  57  63  64  65  66  67  68  69  70  71  77 
Page 67 of 85
Go to
Quote: Remember the double wing strike at mesa and then she got picked up at delta shortly after.
There’s one from XJT who flew through P-56 twice....hired by a Major shortly after.
Quote: There’s one from XJT who flew through P-56 twice....hired by a Major shortly after.
If I'm not mistaken, it was;

Had job offer/waiting on class date at one major till the double penetration nixed it.

Hired by another major, as well as a 1 of the 2 leading freight companies. Took the major, did not make it through probationary year at the major.

Hired by another major shortly thereafter.

Quote: can men recover from that?
Quote: If I'm not mistaken, it was;

Had job offer/waiting on class date at one major till the double penetration nixed it.

Hired by another major, as well as a 1 of the 2 leading freight companies. Took the major, did not make it through probationary year at the major.

Hired by another major shortly thereafter.
It’s a shocking example of the barrier to entry that women face in this industry. #sarcasm
https://youtu.be/toL1tXrLA1c
Quote: i guarantee you the number of negative events where males screwed up bad far outnumbers those done by females.
Please tell us that this was a flame bait post, and you’re really smarter than this.
I’ve been flying for 37 years, and I see that this thread has devolved into the same old crap. What a surprise.
Quote: I’ve been flying for 37 years, and I see that this thread has devolved into the same old crap. What a surprise.
Maybe this will help.

My sources tell me OBAP isnt happy about AVIATE. They are PO'd about the "financing piece." I guess they want zero APR, or free money or something. OBAP REPS....Please provide your comment and put this to bed. Evidently there's a big meeting with OBAP peeps and Kirby. Would love to hear a recording of that meeting or the notes. If my intel on this is wrong please comment.
Quote: I’ve been flying for 37 years, and I see that this thread has devolved into the same old crap. What a surprise.

makes you thankful for the HR folks..this thread is ridiculous.
HR? The people who brought us the working together guidelines?
Quote: HR? The people who brought us the working together guidelines?

Bingo. Thank God we work at an ALPA represented carrier and can’t get steamrolled like some folks can by HR.
17  57  63  64  65  66  67  68  69  70  71  77 
Page 67 of 85
Go to