Jet blue wants us now

Subscribe
8  48  54  55  56  57  58  59  60  61  62  68  108  158 
Page 58 of 194
Go to
Quote: Sweet! Well I voted for the third party candidate, Aloha Hawaiian!
Voting for anything that doesn't include a past or present spirit exec seems like a smart move!
It’s time to be selfish gentleman. Do you really think you can negotiate a better CBA with F9?
Proxy voting materials are up! Unfortunately you have to vote before the meeting and of course the board is FOR everything on the ballot.
Quote: It’s time to be selfish gentleman. Do you really think you can negotiate a better CBA with F9?
I haven't met a soul yet that thinks we can. But you know, "money isn't everything"...🙃
Quote: I haven't met a soul yet that thinks we can. But you know, "money isn't everything"...🙃
Yep, filler…..
I’m voting no.
I’d be voting no also. Time to put Indigo and Franke in the past for good. I’ll even wear the dumb blue shirts!
Im all for Jetblue if everyone at Jetblue realizes that Spirits QOL and scheduling flexibility and ability to drop to 0 is something we can achieve in a JCBA. jetblue can't drop below 70hrs without PTO. I am home almost everynight. I maybe have had 3 overnights this whole year so far. As a junior lineholder when I started, I was able to do the same. This to me is PRICELESS!! If every JB guy can understand this and communicate with their NC to try to work with Spirit NC to agree on implementing this in a JCBA then im all onboard. If this is all about money, then you all should apply to UAL or Delta. 100% of the people I know that have applied there over the last year have been called within 3-4 months and are hired! I believe if JB pilots will work with us and spread the word to their fellow pilots that we have a great system here and to adopt it while still getting a pay increase, it can work.

Otherwise, JB combined with Spirit will just be another airline, no QOL, no ability to drop, etc. Might as well just leave and work at the big 3 and get paid for it.
Quote: Im all for Jetblue if everyone at Jetblue realizes that Spirits QOL and scheduling flexibility and ability to drop to 0 is something we can achieve in a JCBA. jetblue can't drop below 70hrs without PTO. I am home almost everynight. I maybe have had 3 overnights this whole year so far. As a junior lineholder when I started, I was able to do the same. This to me is PRICELESS!! If every JB guy can understand this and communicate with their NC to try to work with Spirit NC to agree on implementing this in a JCBA then im all onboard. If this is all about money, then you all should apply to UAL or Delta. 100% of the people I know that have applied there over the last year have been called within 3-4 months and are hired! I believe if JB pilots will work with us and spread the word to their fellow pilots that we have a great system here and to adopt it while still getting a pay increase, it can work.

Otherwise, JB combined with Spirit will just be another airline, no QOL, no ability to drop, etc. Might as well just leave and work at the big 3 and get paid for it.

THIS IS ABSOLUTELY UNTRUE…. JETBLUE PILOTS CAN DROP THEIR ENTIRE SCHEDULE DOWN TO ZERO VIA THE TRADE BOARD. I keep hearing all of this garbage info that isn’t true. If you have questions, ask someone employed at jetblue about our contract instead of your internal message board. I blocked 160 hrs last year and made more money than a NK pilot in the same range as me. I spent less than 20 nights on the road.
Nvm.......
8  48  54  55  56  57  58  59  60  61  62  68  108  158 
Page 58 of 194
Go to