PDT News and Rumors

Subscribe
11  411  461  501  507  508  509  510  511  512  513  514  515  521  561  611  1011 
Page 511 of 1123
Go to
Quote: How many are over 58 in the top 150? They won't go. DB plan
Yes, people don't realize how senior PDT really is. % wise probably more senior then most other airline. Even 23 years might only get you a buildup line in MDT.
Quote: 12/4 is the clown show
Seems like an awfully small price to pay for CAs wanting to move on and FOs wanting to upgrade. Last I checked year 1 on the CA scale is better than year 8 on the FO scale.
should be 4/12
Quote: Seems like an awfully small price to pay for CAs wanting to move on and FOs wanting to upgrade. Last I checked year 1 on the CA scale is better than year 8 on the FO scale.
Of course if your airline takes 8 years to upgrade then its not such a good deal.
Quote: Of course if your airline takes 8 years to upgrade then its not such a good deal.
$2-$3 a hour is all a FO in that situation would lose. Even in that scenario id take the deal.
Eagle pilots were told in the late nineties all of them would at AA in a few years. tifwiw
Quote: Seems like an awfully small price to pay for CAs wanting to move on and FOs wanting to upgrade. Last I checked year 1 on the CA scale is better than year 8 on the FO scale.
Captains can move now and fo's can upgrade as is now without giving anything away. So why should I agree to anything that appears as concessions
Serious question; has the training department at Piedmont been changed, or is it the same folks in charge? I've only heard horror stories. ( Not a dig on the pilot group)
Bzzt is Jerry Glass. He must be. There is no way he is actually a pilot. Pilots are a lot of things, but they are not cowards. You must be a new low level of loser to spend so much time on am Internet forum stirring up so much fear Jerry. I truly hope bad things happen to you.
Quote: Captains can move now and fo's can upgrade as is now without giving anything away. So why should I agree to anything that appears as concessions
FOs are stagnate and major jobs are very hard to come by at this point. You can bluster all you want but this place (Envoy) is shutting down.

Tsuda: 9/11 and the economy destroyed the 00's, that's not AA's fault. The flow would have worked if not for that.
11  411  461  501  507  508  509  510  511  512  513  514  515  521  561  611  1011 
Page 511 of 1123
Go to