Spirit of NKS

Subscribe
307  807  1207  1257  1297  1303  1304  1305  1306  1307  1308  1309  1310  1311  1317  1357  1407 
Page 1307 of 1412
Go to
Quote: I believe that's the point of a more focused negotiations. The company can't delay to just delay. the less we need to tweak, the sooner we get a TA or go to arbitration (theoretically)
Joey, just because we are focused it doesnt mean the company is focused. They are under no obligation to 'focus'
Quote: Joey, just because we are focused it doesnt mean the company is focused. They are under no obligation to 'focus'
Well they have to negotiate in "good faith"

I know I know, wishful thinking
Matias and Slotten's so called focusing was a desperate attempt to not get fired by leading us to believe in short order there would be a wonderful raise without a protracted negotion process. They would have us believe that we are SO close.

Reality check: all they have done was compile some nice bar graphs showing us what others earn. Big friggen deal. The company is laughing at them.

JS has already gone on the record saying we will NEVER make industry standard. Just ask Leif Berge. He was there.
Where is my CBA relief reward?!?!
Quote: JS has already gone on the record saying we will NEVER make industry standard.
Hope he's preparing for the mass exodus to follow.
Quote: Where is my CBA relief reward?!?!
didn't you get a big thank you? what more did you expect?
Quote: Hope he's preparing for the mass exodus to follow.
nobody's leaving, nice threat thou....smiles ain't free at Delta
Quote: nobody's leaving, nice threat thou....smiles ain't free at Delta
Yep, that's the truth.. Plus Delta guys don't fly for free on their days off!
Quote: You won't have to eat your words, because you will never see the survey results.
what are talking about Plaine? we gots transparency now, pay attention
Quote: Matias and Slotten's so called focusing was a desperate attempt to not get fired by leading us to believe in short order there would be a wonderful raise without a protracted negotion process. They would have us believe that we are SO close.

Reality check: all they have done was compile some nice bar graphs showing us what others earn. Big friggen deal. The company is laughing at them.

JS has already gone on the record saying we will NEVER make industry standard. Just ask Leif Berge. He was there.
I have to ask, if you are so sure that the NC is negotiating in bad faith just to keep those glamorous jobs why not bring this to ALPA, the mec or even all of us during the meetings, I'm just wondering since this affects all of us!
Thanks lemonade
307  807  1207  1257  1297  1303  1304  1305  1306  1307  1308  1309  1310  1311  1317  1357  1407 
Page 1307 of 1412
Go to