Spirit of NKS

Subscribe
108  508  558  598  604  605  606  607  608  609  610  611  612  618  658  708  1108 
Page 608 of 1412
Go to
Quote: There's really a discussion on who had a "sharklet" first? Um,
"Who cares" would be a good response.
+1 Perfect
Quote: That J's a proper machine. Handled a few in KIN. Seemed a bit quieter than the older H? models.

Much quieter. And with Hotel Mode, it was eerily quiet. Hot in the back, but pretty quiet.
Quote: There's really a discussion on who had a "sharklet" first? Um,
"Who cares" would be a good response.
No, you missed the point. The discussion was regarding jetBlew arrogance and how they don't consider us a peer. The sharklet thing was one example of them continuing to ignore us. THE MAIN POINT BEING THAT I BET THIS WILL CHANGE AUG 1 WHEN OUR TOP RATE PASSES THEIRS. They say they are the oldest stand alone airline, which should **** off at least TTOCSMCC, since he was here before Blew existed. If that kind of arrogance doesn't bother you, congratulations, the estrogen supplements are working.
Quote: Much quieter. And with Hotel Mode, it was eerily quiet. Hot in the back, but pretty quiet.
I remember the crews saying just that. You could always tell a Herc was backing up on the ramp though, whichever model it was.

I recognized that Ramrod was not making sharklets an issue, but rather that some juicers were.
In reality I was agreeing with the point Ram was making. So take it easy meow.
Spirit of NKS
I don't know...I haven't really picked up on the JB arrogance part. I jumpseat on them plenty, and always treated great by all the crews I've encountered. There's always the vocal loudmouth minority that shows up on these boards that thinks their sheisse doesn't stink, however.
Quote: No, you missed the point. The discussion was regarding jetBlew arrogance and how they don't consider us a peer. The sharklet thing was one example of them continuing to ignore us. THE MAIN POINT BEING THAT I BET THIS WILL CHANGE AUG 1 WHEN OUR TOP RATE PASSES THEIRS. They say they are the oldest stand alone airline, which should **** off at least TTOCSMCC, since he was here before Blew existed. If that kind of arrogance doesn't bother you, congratulations, the estrogen supplements are working.
It's tough to tell who's serious on these boards...I hope for your sake that you're not. Actually after re-reading this, you have to be kidding...

I'd expect a post like this from a bullied pimply faced 14 yr old lol...
Quote: I don't know...I haven't really picked up on the JB arrogance part. I jumpseat on them plenty, and always treated great by all the crews I've encountered. There's always the vocal loudmouth minority that shows up on these boards that thinks their sheisse doesn't stink, however.
Because the grand majority are like you and me. "How's it going? How are things at your camp? Bet you're happy to be going home....Thirsty? Feel free to knod off...And a handshake, see ya around." That sums it up.
Quote: I remember the crews saying just that. You could always tell a Herc was backing up on the ramp though, whichever model it was.

The capability to reverse taxi was pretty sweet, but I don't think I'm going to miss it, lol.
Quote: You are correct sir, the problem is a lot of those clowns think they are still the only ones flying sharklets. It's put out in company propaganda and repeated by the employees who can't escape the brainwashing.
I don't see ANY jeBlue pilots on here bashing Spirit.
All of the jetBlue l and g posts have turned into a civil war.
I hope you do pass us in pay, so when we do our pay review ( if we ever do) it will up the avg because the leadership has been after us to put Spirit and Virgin into the mix.
But if you want to think we are all high and mighty and jetBlue go for it.
108  508  558  598  604  605  606  607  608  609  610  611  612  618  658  708  1108 
Page 608 of 1412
Go to