Cape Air

Subscribe
19  25  26  27  28  29  30  31  32  33  39  79  129 
Page 29 of 257
Go to
Quote: RKD... man that was the easiest flying I have done in my life, besides the carib, but the 4 days on 4 days off schedule made it even easier than that. Now RUT, we have a expert here on that airport, and he can tell you just how challenging it is.
RKD is pretty easy when the weather is good, but man it is boring!!
Quote: Ugh, got the update too. Sounds like there's 8 captains in front of me... Looks like it might be a while... :-/ Let's hope things pick up soon! I was really hoping to start there this year sometime...
Last I spoke with Gene, he was thinking class sometime end of summer / early fall. What did the update say?
Heard there might be an FO class in the Fall I could get in since a few guys should be moving up.
Quote: Heard there might be an FO class in the Fall I could get in since a few guys should be moving up.
My plan, too.
Anyone in the pool have an idea of when the next class will be? Also, is the pool all CA's, or any FO's?
Next class might be a very small CA class in the late spring.
Quote: Next class might be a very small CA class in the late spring.
I dont think there will be any new hire classes. I am pretty sure we are lil fat on pilots.
Unfortunately guys Turbo is right. We just have too many pilots and no attrition. Hopefully the industry turns around soon. Until then I'd be very surprised to see a class this year at all. Hopefully I'm wrong. Good luck.
Quote: Unfortunately guys Turbo is right. We just have too many pilots and no attrition. Hopefully the industry turns around soon. Until then I'd be very surprised to see a class this year at all. Hopefully I'm wrong. Good luck.
Ain't that the truth. I've moved up 12 numbers in the last year. Hopefully recalls and hiring will start shortly.

By the way, I asked one of the brass about hiring recently, and I was told (not giving anything away that's confidential) that the company is "adequately staffed." Didn't get any details beyond that.
Quote: Unfortunately guys Turbo is right. We just have too many pilots and no attrition. Hopefully the industry turns around soon. Until then I'd be very surprised to see a class this year at all. Hopefully I'm wrong. Good luck.
I think you may see something in the fall.
19  25  26  27  28  29  30  31  32  33  39  79  129 
Page 29 of 257
Go to