Atlas Air Hiring

Subscribe
484  984  1384  1434  1474  1480  1481  1482  1483  1484  1485  1486  1487  1488  1494  1534  1584  1984 
Page 1484 of 2044
Go to
They are just trying to pump up the stock.
Quote: They are just trying to pump up the stock.
That's what I figure too.. if these guys really foresee this happening, they're best off buying as much AAWW as possible and shutting the hell up.
Quote: No, they are a legal tax. The IRS treats it as income. They consider it a fringe benefit. People have fought it legally and lost...
Can you legall fight the R2 imputed income? I'm trying to dig that up.
The IRS looks at it as you live in base. Your home is not a tax deduction. The fact that you live somewhere else is a choice you make. So commuting costs are not deductible.

In a prior job the company issued a letter that they put crews up at a particular home for the company's benefit so there would be a quicker response time. There was no cut off distance and the company really wanted pilots who lived thirty miles away to stay at the company provided hotel to be able to launch in an hour. Never saw the bill and the hotel cost was not part of my paycheck. Never had any issues with the IRS. Atlas just doesn't want to go down that path.
Quote: No, they are a legal tax. The IRS treats it as income. They consider it a fringe benefit. People have fought it legally and lost...
Years ago the IRS tried to tax non-rev passes as imputed income. The airline industry managed to get that quashed, with help from Congress, but I wouldn't it past them to try again some day.
Quote: Years ago the IRS tried to tax non-rev passes as imputed income. The airline industry managed to get that quashed, with help from Congress, but I wouldn't it past them to try again some day.

They tax me imputed income on my companion, but not me nor my parents. Go figure...[emoji849]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Quote: Can you legall fight the R2 imputed income? I'm trying to dig that up.
Anybody taxed on a hotel while sitting R2 should dispute this with the accounting department.

Once disputed it goes away. No drama here.
Quote: Anybody taxed on a hotel while sitting R2 should dispute this with the accounting department.

Ah-thank-yah.... that's what I thought.
Quote: Anybody taxed on a hotel while sitting R2 should dispute this with the accounting department.

No drama.

Just routine Atlas criminal thievery. Innocent until caught. It's a frequently missed crime.

Quote: No drama.

Just routine Atlas criminal thievery. Innocent until caught. It's a frequently missed crime.

And now we add the drama.
484  984  1384  1434  1474  1480  1481  1482  1483  1484  1485  1486  1487  1488  1494  1534  1584  1984 
Page 1484 of 2044
Go to