Atlas Air Hiring

Subscribe
243  293  333  339  340  341  342  343  344  345  346  347  353  393  443  843  1343 
Page 343 of 2044
Go to
Quote: For those who have spent many months in the pool before did you ever receive any updates from the company? Since I got my pool letter I haven't received anything.
No updates whatsoever. I finally broke down and called after 7 months in the pool, and Brittany told me she as planning to call me later that day to offer me a class date.

/cool story, bro

Great gouge, JT!
Captainv did you call recently and get a class date? I have been waiting since Sept. With no word yet!!
CaptV was hired last year...
CaptainV is probably drinking Mai Tais in HI or snorkeling in Guam! The 76 life is pretty rough!!
Of course, there is the other side of that story...sand storm in Kuwait. Did that last week, thank you very much.
Quote: CaptainV is probably drinking Mai Tais in HI or snorkeling in Guam! The 76 life is pretty rough!!

How 'bout CHILLIN & GRILLIN at the residence?!?!?
So after spending 5 hours reading and re-reading the ENTIRE forum, I have but only on question:
When you have your gateway base selected, for instance MCI, what determines what airline you will be placed on to get you to the airplane? Does the DH pilot have the ability to request a particular company?
Least expensive airline.

Nothing wrong with chillin n' grillin! Where you been cargo?!
Thou may ask and thou shalt may or may not receive...

Gonna be the cheapest ticket to get you from point A to point B....well, not exactly....they have to save at least 15% to make you stop once for no more than two hours...they have to save another 15% to make you stop twice... in my experience after 18 months with the company is that they are pretty reasonable and only once have I had to do a really terrible connection...JFK-ATL-SEA instead of JFK-SEA... Usually it is very straight forward and the people in travel are pretty good to us...

Quote: So after spending 5 hours reading and re-reading the ENTIRE forum, I have but only on question:
When you have your gateway base selected, for instance MCI, what determines what airline you will be placed on to get you to the airplane? Does the DH pilot have the ability to request a particular company?
Quote: Captainv did you call recently and get a class date? I have been waiting since Sept. With no word yet!!
Oops, sorry about that. that was my experience when hiring was in full swing last year. Let's hope it gets back to that soon. But I well remember going a little crazier every day the phone didn't ring. At least for now you know why it isn't ringing yet.

Just starting a 56-hour layover in Guam. I'm doing this for you, Rhino, the freighter is all yours!
243  293  333  339  340  341  342  343  344  345  346  347  353  393  443  843  1343 
Page 343 of 2044
Go to