Omni Air

Subscribe
78  128  168  174  175  176  177  178  179  180  181  182  188  228  278 
Page 178 of 433
Go to
Quote: Just received the app packet from hr, after i fill it out what shld i expect? phone interview -> panel interview?
Did this app packet arrive via email or courier?
Second, how long had you been applying?
Thanks!
I received an email stating to call the HR office. I got in contact with the HR office and they sent the packet via email. I filled it out in pen, scanned it to my computer, and sent it back. After HR received it, I got a call from a different person at HR for a phone interview. I am outside the 6 month window for hiring so I am put on the back burner until I get closer to hire date.

I had applied about a month prior to being contacted.
Great intel- Thanks!
When interviewing let the FM and CP know you are a drinker , the FM tells interviewees that Omni is a job with a lot of drunken parties on layovers.
Likes to laugh about it with the interviewee and the CP.
Facts: FM running up bar bills on company card.
Guess that's why I can't get hired I am a non-Drinker.
Guess I am one of the lucky ones.
Cheers FM.
Quote: When interviewing let the FM and CP know you are a drinker , the FM tells interviewees that Omni is a job with a lot of drunken parties on layovers.
Likes to laugh about it with the interviewee and the CP.
Facts: FM running up bar bills on company card.
Guess that's why I can't get hired I am a non-Drinker.
Guess I am one of the lucky ones.
Cheers FM.

Or you could just be bitter you didn't get hired, my guess based on you making statements like that and they didn't hire you because of your attitude. Let me guess, you heard that the FM runs up bar tabs from a friend. Don't think for a second that the powers that be at Omni don't know exactly where every penny is and it's accounted for. When he goes out with the crews, it would be company approved or he would be fired.
During my time there, the only reason someone didn't get hired was because they either failed the sim ride or background check.

So which is it, you can't fly the sim or you have a shady background? If you made it lunch then you failed the background and/or drug test.
I call BS Jimmy for a couple reasons:

1. No one ever said anything like that to my interview group.
2. The Company is extremely fastidious about expense reports.
Honolulu + FM = Trouble, but of course he was protected.
I received it after getting a phone call from HR, I have been keeping in touch with the CP and several other senior captains over there for about 3-4 years, I finally decided to pull the trigger and let them know that I am ready to come to fly the big tin!

Quote: Did this app packet arrive via email or courier?
Second, how long had you been applying?
Thanks!
Quote: I received it after getting a phone call from HR, I have been keeping in touch with the CP and several other senior captains over there for about 3-4 years, I finally decided to pull the trigger and let them know that I am ready to come to fly the big tin!
If and when you do leave the cute little terms like "Big Tin" at home. Sounds stupid.
78  128  168  174  175  176  177  178  179  180  181  182  188  228  278 
Page 178 of 433
Go to