Omni Air

Subscribe
190  240  280  286  287  288  289  290  291  292  293  294  300  340  390 
Page 290 of 433
Go to
For those interested, new seniority list shows four 777 FOs started class earlier this month, so while hiring seems to have slowed, it evidently also hasn't stopped.
Quote: For those interested, new seniority list shows four 777 FOs started class earlier this month, so while hiring seems to have slowed, it evidently also hasn't stopped.

The pace of hiring was slowed due to the backlog in OE’s. I believe there are over 20 FO’s currently waiting to start their OE.
Quote: The pace of hiring was slowed due to the backlog in OE’s. I believe there are over 20 FO’s currently waiting to start their OE.
Good to know, thanks, I'll pass that on.
Omni HR will be at the Women in Aviation conference at booth #337, March 5th thru the 7th in Florida.
Taliban just signed a peace agreement. What’s going to happen to all the hush hush flying Omni is doing to Afghanistan?
Quote: Taliban just signed a peace agreement. What’s going to happen to all the hush hush flying Omni is doing to Afghanistan?
First rule of hush hush.
Quote: Taliban just signed a peace agreement. What’s going to happen to all the hush hush flying Omni is doing to Afghanistan?
Or ATSG.......?
Didn’t see it in the past 10-15 pages of posts, but what does the initial training and oe look like for a new hire? What is the timeline from start to finish? How long can one expect to be on training pay?Thanks.
I started in late January and did my PC the first few days of May. Three months and change. YMMV. I believe training pay has been increased *substantially* since I went through, not sure what the number is.
Quote: I started in late January and did my PC the first few days of May. Three months and change. YMMV. I believe training pay has been increased *substantially* since I went through, not sure what the number is.

Would really love to get that number.
Only thing I see is $1000 at the 15th and the end the month for $2000 + per diem.

When does training pay end, end of OE?
I don’t mind sitting at home doing nothing, but I just can’t afford that waiting for OE.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
190  240  280  286  287  288  289  290  291  292  293  294  300  340  390 
Page 290 of 433
Go to