Tool of the day

Subscribe
7  507  907  957  997  1003  1004  1005  1006  1007  1008  1009  1010  1011  1017  1057  1107 
Page 1007 of 1239
Go to
Quote: But with that logic he shouldn't fly imc ever since you can't pick your landing spot if it does fail.
You can accept some level of risk if there is a measurable ceiling. How much time you want to give yourself when you break out is up to you. 500rvr you have zero options and therefore toolish.
Quote: But with that logic he shouldn't fly imc ever since you can't pick your landing spot if it does fail.
Huh? Flying IMC at 10,000' with a ceiling at 4,000' over flatlands gives you plenty of time to pick that landing spot. The lower the ceiling gets, the higher the risk level.
Quote: Huh? Flying IMC at 10,000' with a ceiling at 4,000' over flatlands gives you plenty of time to pick that landing spot. The lower the ceiling gets, the higher the risk level.
Apparently a difficult concept for a few posting here. smh
Quote:
No offense but you obviously have never landed 600 to 300 rvr before.
I think he's a Doctor.

Hold his beer, he can come up with a Bonanza before it gets warm.
Quote: Tapping your toes in public is rude it's not different than public whistler's. He was being nice I would have been more in your face..
Quote: Huh? Flying IMC at 10,000' with a ceiling at 4,000' over flatlands gives you plenty of time to pick that landing spot. The lower the ceiling gets, the higher the risk level.
Yes but a 1000' ceiling doesn't give you much time unless you are in the Great Plains. I don't think he should be flying at 500 rvr. That's just stupid
Quote: Captain “George” from Delta from SEA to FAI today could not stop bragging about his naval carrier during his welcome aboard speech. His call sign, which he mentioned no less than 5 times is “Captain Hollywood”. Never commented about his F/O or cabin crew. Hopefully he’s not going to serve meals or adult beverages. Better yet “Captain Hollywood” or Captain George, your call sign should be “Captain Putz”.
I have heard and can verify Captain George's PA from another flight. Toolish indeed.

"I'm going to start with a bold statement. In all of your travels I am exactly the pilot you have been looking for."
"I've gotcha, and I'm out."
I love guys like that because they make guys like me look good.
Quote: I have heard and can verify Captain George's PA from another flight. Toolish indeed.

"I'm going to start with a bold statement. In all of your travels I am exactly the pilot you have been looking for."
What plane is this dork on?
Quote: I have heard and can verify Captain George's PA from another flight. Toolish indeed.

There’s a video of him floating around somewhere. “I’ve flown all the biggest jets at Delta which makes me extremely qualified....”
7  507  907  957  997  1003  1004  1005  1006  1007  1008  1009  1010  1011  1017  1057  1107 
Page 1007 of 1239
Go to