Tool of the day

Subscribe
57  557  957  1007  1047  1053  1054  1055  1056  1057  1058  1059  1060  1061  1067  1107  1157 
Page 1057 of 1239
Go to
, aren’t you the guy who seriously suggested people live on and raise a family with $2250 a month for all expenses?
Quote: "Men" in the terminal who cannot/won't pee at a urinal, use a stall instead, and pee on the seat.

With you on peeing on the seat, but ... My first preference is a urinal, but if I walk into a bathroom and there's a waiting line (and there often is) I'm not standing in line for a urinal to open up if there's an empty stall.
Quote: With you on peeing on the seat, but ... My first preference is a urinal, but if I walk into a bathroom and there's a waiting line (and there often is) I'm not standing in line for a urinal to open up if there's an empty stall.
I get the desire not to wait when one has a weak prostate....but one need not leave half of his bladder contents on the seat.

Especially in ORD. Will short out the fancy plastic crapper seat cover roller thing.
Quote: Will short out the fancy plastic crapper seat cover roller thing.
https://m.imgur.com/t/funny/gw0VZNH

Since you brought it up
Quote: With you on peeing on the seat, but ... My first preference is a urinal, but if I walk into a bathroom and there's a waiting line (and there often is) I'm not standing in line for a urinal to open up if there's an empty stall.
I'm not touching the seat but I will use my toe to raise it up before I spray.
Quote: I'm not touching the seat but I will use my toe to raise it up before I spray.
I will always take the side of the sole of my shoe under the seat and slowly lift it before spraying. Great control, good balance check.

If I need to lower it for deposition of solid material, I use toilet paper in my hand to lower it. If their are seat covers I use them. If not, toilet paper serves the purpose.

Not a big deal in either case.
Only on a pilot forum can you find the intricacies of toilet etiquette and proper toilet lid procedures
Quote: Only on a pilot forum can you find the intricacies of toilet etiquette and proper toilet lid procedures
I was thinking that same thing!
Quote: Only on a pilot forum can you find the intricacies of toilet etiquette and proper toilet lid procedures
That settles it. I'm through getting a drink of water there.
Saying goodbye to the pax today and one of our passengers wants to have a conversation. She gets up close and personal and her introduction: “sorry, I caught this in Spain...”
57  557  957  1007  1047  1053  1054  1055  1056  1057  1058  1059  1060  1061  1067  1107  1157 
Page 1057 of 1239
Go to