Tool of the day

Subscribe
118  618  1018  1068  1108  1114  1115  1116  1117  1118  1119  1120  1121  1122  1128  1168  1218 
Page 1118 of 1239
Go to
I'm a Delta gold and travel on Company paid tickets. Even so, I always check in with the Captain (usually before he gets in the jet) just to let him know there's a qualified ABP in the back. I also let the F/As know my seat assignment in case they need any assistance.
Quote: This happened several years ago. I wasn’t a “paying” passenger, just a regional pilot deadheading on a mainline flight.

Yeah, filing a customer complaint probably probably isn't a good idea in that case. Guy's still a douche, though.
Quote: I'm a Delta gold and travel on Company paid tickets. Even so, I always check in with the Captain (usually before he gets in the jet) just to let him know there's a qualified ABP in the back. I also let the F/As know my seat assignment in case they need any assistance.
You're not that important. I'd rather you not interrupt my pre-push chill time, but even if you do I'll still welcome you with open arms
The manlet captain I flew with that had to have his hat on Everytime he stood up.
Quote: The manlet captain I flew with that had to have his hat on Everytime he stood up.
I once flew with a furloughed US guy who kept his hat on all the way to cruise alt. Then has asked if I thought it would be OK if he took his hat off now? I said "um, ok..."

Off came the hat, the dude had a pony-tail down to his arse. We actually had some good times as the line bid paired us up routinely.
Quote: I once flew with a furloughed US guy who kept his hat on all the way to cruise alt. Then has asked if I thought it would be OK if he took his hat off now? I said "um, ok..."

Off came the hat, the dude had a pony-tail down to his arse. We actually had some good times as the line bid paired us up routinely.

Uneasy Rider ... lol
Quote: I once flew with a furloughed US guy who kept his hat on all the way to cruise alt. Then has asked if I thought it would be OK if he took his hat off now? I said "um, ok..."

That guy is now my idol

He’s a CLT guy. Good dude.
Quote: He’s a CLT guy. Good dude.
Yup.
Flying the barber pole
More of a pet peeve. My USAFR brethren who find themselves with extra gas coming back from a Europe TDY and decide to fly the barber pole for 7 hours on the NATS because nobody is stopping them. Dude, you’re saving like 15 minutes and burning 12,000 extra pounds of gas. You’re not maverick, it’s bad for the environment, and guess who’s paying for it? YOUR tax dollars.
118  618  1018  1068  1108  1114  1115  1116  1117  1118  1119  1120  1121  1122  1128  1168  1218 
Page 1118 of 1239
Go to