Tool of the day

Subscribe
124  624  1024  1074  1114  1120  1121  1122  1123  1124  1125  1126  1127  1128  1134  1174  1224 
Page 1124 of 1239
Go to
Quote: The passenger in the back that called 911 because it took too long for us to get to the gate after landing. Thanks for the paperwork.
Problem solved;

https://www.theonion.com/faa-conside...ban-1819566610
Quote: Well, we live in a world where more than one person has called 911 because they couldn't get the food they wanted at a fast food restaurant. (Seriously, I've seen that actual story in the news more than once.) There's nothing keeping those same people off airplanes.
Just looked up some of these and they all had one common factor: Florida. (and ohio, which is pretty much Florida only colder)
Quote: Just looked up some of these and they all had one common factor: Florida. (and ohio, which is pretty much Florida only colder)
The way it was explained to me was: Shake the US, those without a good grip fall to the lower corners.
And the Winner of Tool of the day is.. A TIE!
Hello fellow pilots,

For TOOL of the day, I would like to nominate my fellow pilots whose lofty perches are so high that they have lost sight, and sympathy for, those they obviously deem as "beneath" them. Of course, I am referring to our fellow pilots that have no sympathy for the plight of our fellow aviation workers, and our fellow Americans, the TSA Agents.

While I have had some bad experiences with certain TSA agents in my time, the overwhelming majority were respectful, if not downright pleasant. I realize that this is not always the case, but when ANY fellow American is faced with the prospect of losing their ability to house and feed their family, they definitely deserve our respect and sympathy.

The fact that I even have to post this is downright sad....
"We don't care WHO we hurt as long as we get our WALL!"
I nominate the crew in the Delta 757 deicing not only the wings but the tail as well in LAS this morning. Not a cloud or drop of moisture in the sky, 48 degrees outside. 🤔🤨
77 Countries at last count.....

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...all/553250002/
Zip your fly, Packrat.
Quote: "We don't care WHO we hurt as long as we get our WALL!"
I heard that the rest of the world has established “GO FUND ME” to build a wall to keep a certain someone (have to keep it apolitical folks) within the U.S. border.
Quote: Hello fellow pilots,

For TOOL of the day, I would like to nominate my fellow pilots whose lofty perches are so high that they have lost sight, and sympathy for, those they obviously deem as "beneath" them. Of course, I am referring to our fellow pilots that have no sympathy for the plight of our fellow aviation workers, and our fellow Americans, the TSA Agents.

While I have had some bad experiences with certain TSA agents in my time, the overwhelming majority were respectful, if not downright pleasant. I realize that this is not always the case, but when ANY fellow American is faced with the prospect of losing their ability to house and feed their family, they definitely deserve our respect and sympathy.

The fact that I even have to post this is downright sad....
Sorry I consider the tsa a fellow aviation worker as much as I consider the janitor a fellow aviation worker. I’ve got other friends who work in the federal government (park rangers) and it’s just part of the gig. They get great benefits and this comes with the territory. Tsa is one of the biggest jokes of our federal budget.
124  624  1024  1074  1114  1120  1121  1122  1123  1124  1125  1126  1127  1128  1134  1174  1224 
Page 1124 of 1239
Go to