Tool of the day

Subscribe
229  629  679  719  725  726  727  728  729  730  731  732  733  739  779  829  1229 
Page 729 of 1239
Go to
[QUOTE=cardiomd;2038134

so I'll stop here, as rickair et. al. recommend.[/QUOTE]

PTL!

or

Inshallah!
Quote: I'm not. Prove that his story is NOT true.
Out on bail eh?
Quote: Look, I don't know you and You don't know me. One thing I won't do is go on a site and call a person a liar Mr. potato.
It happened at CVG, concourse A, Paradies Shops. D.b.a CNBC News. If your are so inclined you are free to request the police report from APD at 859-767-3123, which is readily available through the FOIA.
Regards,
Art
Post a link to a media report or get lost. Airline pilots who run afoul of the law almost always make the news.
Quote: Airline pilots who run afoul of the law almost always make the news.
And out of who's ass did you pull that fact?
Gentlemen and Ladies as the case may be, I'm sure you get your share of trolls, however, I am not one.
I simply posted because I thought I had something to add to your site. I, like many of you I'm sure, visit other forums of your interest. Aviation is just one of my interests and I have been around it for over 30 years. Through the '90s I was actively involved with Texas Raiders, Gulf Coast Wing, CAF as a full flying sponsor and turned my fair share of wrenches on her.
In regards to a news link, there was nothing locally and I doubt in Chicago either as the amount was $740 well below the $1000 limit for a felony.

I can always get a report if that will satisfy everyone. I have nothing to gain by falsifying the information I have posted. My intention was to contribute to your site in a meaningful and appropriate way.

If I have violated an inner sanctum then please forgive me.
Regards,
Art
Quote: Gentlemen and Ladies as the case may be, I'm sure you get your share of trolls, however, I am not one.
I simply posted because I thought I had something to add to your site. I, like many of you I'm sure, visit other forums of your interest. Aviation is just one of my interests and I have been around it for over 30 years. Through the '90s I was actively involved with Texas Raiders, Gulf Coast Wing, CAF as a full flying sponsor and turned my fair share of wrenches on her.
In regards to a news link, there was nothing locally and I doubt in Chicago either as the amount was $740 well below the $1000 limit for a felony.

I can always get a report if that will satisfy everyone. I have nothing to gain by falsifying the information I have posted. My intention was to contribute to your site in a meaningful and appropriate way.

Regards,
Art
I wouldn't worry about it. All pilots are A-holes
Quote: Gentlemen and Ladies as the case may be, I'm sure you get your share of trolls, however, I am not one.

Regards,
Art
I'll admit to the above that lots of pilots are a-holes...

However, I'll nominate you as tool of the day for your FIRST post on a site you lurk on to be to discredit a pilot. I don't know whether the accused is guilty or innocent, but I think it is certainly a d!ck move to show up on a site and blast a guy. Thanks for contributing to our group in a "meaningful and appropriate way".

You will not see me jumping at the chance to post a thread on a dentist forum if I had a dentist as like a drunk clown on my flight...

It sounds like the pilot in question may have been a tool... But the guy not in the profession that immediately posts on our board without any evidence whatsoever is a much bigger one.
Let's assume he's telling the truth. Lurker. Has a great TOTD story. And guys are upset it's not a pilot telling the story?

Maybe someone would be so kind to post the police report if one exists. That might be a good detective story. Then guys can see if the alleged crime happened, what airline the guy flew for, if he got hired somewhere else, etc, etc.
Quote: Let's assume he's telling the truth. Lurker. Has a great TOTD story. And guys are upset it's not a pilot telling the story?

Maybe someone would be so kind to post the police report if one exists. That might be a good detective story. Then guys can see if the alleged crime happened, what airline the guy flew for, if he got hired somewhere else, etc, etc.
There is too much missing from the story. Why was the warrant issued? What was he arrested for? Was he convicted? Of what?
How far behind him was he? Did the pilot think it was trash and was actually cleaning up the airport? What could he do with a bank deposit slip anyway? Forgive my ignorance, but it's not like he could even cash it, right?

So the story is a pilot picked up an envelope, put it in his pocket and was subsequently arrested while deplaning at work? That makes him a tool?

I'm simply suggesting innocent until proven guilty. There needs to be more to this before I disparage someone based on the post of an individual with zero credibility on this forum.
Quote: Look, I don't know you and You don't know me. One thing I won't do is go on a site and call a person a liar Mr. potato.
It happened at CVG, concourse A, Paradies Shops. D.b.a CNBC News. If your are so inclined you are free to request the police report from APD at 859-767-3123, which is readily available through the FOIA.
Regards,
Art
"Last June". Give us a better date. I'd think you'd have the exact date and probably the time. Officer that took the report, etc. Amount taken, etc. Any and all details.
229  629  679  719  725  726  727  728  729  730  731  732  733  739  779  829  1229 
Page 729 of 1239
Go to