Tool of the day

Subscribe
311  711  761  801  807  808  809  810  811  812  813  814  815  821  861  911 
Page 811 of 1239
Go to
Quote: Ah. The ever present news fanboy.
You seem to have a fetish about Fox news and why you brought that non-related item up in a response is very odd but also very telling to me. Do you really think I pay attention to Fox news or any other news source as non-biased? Flash! No news source is non-biased. Why don't you tell us what just the right news source is so we can all be as enlightened as you are.

Soooo why can I get lectured to but not lecture back?

I don't watch tv. And I'm not enlightened, but I think it's petty for people to always dig at the next generation. Can you really not understand/ have empathy for that basic concept? We've had this discussion before. I would say half of the captains I fly with want to talk about that crap. Downfall of America, Hillary sucks, Obama sucks, yadda Yadda. I once had a captain that lectured me on how awesome Jesus is, and Obama being a Muslim ffs!

They are taking my guns away so I can't defend myself for the zombie apocalypse!!!! My money!!!

But please answer the question. Why can I be lectured but not lecture back there hotshot?
Quote: Soooo why can I get lectured to but not lecture back?

I don't watch tv. And I'm not enlightened, but I think it's petty for people to always dig at the next generation. Can you really not understand/ have empathy for that basic concept? We've had this discussion before. I would say half of the captains I fly with want to talk about that crap. Downfall of America, Hillary sucks, Obama sucks, yadda Yadda. I once had a captain that lectured me on how awesome Jesus is, and Obama being a Muslim ffs!

They are taking my guns away so I can't defend myself for the zombie apocalypse!!!! My money!!!

But please answer the question. Why can I be lectured but not lecture back there hotshot?
Lecture on brother. You do not need my permission.
Something to keep in mind though: Lecturing is not about winning but rather all about presentation.

Also, I would not get all wrapped around the axle partaking in the generational blame game. My hope is that each successive generation after mine encounters better health, more happiness, and more success. I hope my son and my four grandchildren feel the same.

You will have to excuse me now as I am currently sipping an unhip non-trendy domestic brand beer and alas, I have some house tasks to get done.

Cheers!
Quote: Lecture on brother. You do not need my permission.
Something to keep in mind though: Lecturing is not about winning but rather all about presentation.

Also, I would not get all wrapped around the axle partaking in the generational blame game. My hope is that each successive generation after mine encounters better health, more happiness, and more success. I hope my son and my four grandchildren feel the same.

You will have to excuse me now as I am currently sipping an unhip non-trendy domestic brand beer and alas, I have some house tasks to get done.

Cheers!
Cheers.....
Quote:

Cheers!
Cool! You drink PBR too?
Wait- I thought PBR was trendy. Best enjoyed with an untrimmed beard and unwashed jeans- no?
Quote: Wait- I thought PBR was trendy. Best enjoyed with an untrimmed beard and unwashed jeans- no?
If it's painted on the side of a building at the Western stop in Chicago, it's days of being non-trendy are over.

How about an Old Style?
Quote: Friend of mine came across this, and sent it my way asking if this was typical of airline pilots.......

Really needed that in my head. Anyone know this kid, he okay?
Quote: Really needed that in my head. Anyone know this kid, he okay?
I know for a fact PSA Pro-stans was contacted for this very picture.
Just another reminder that the Internet is forever.
Quote: How about an Old Style?
Sure as long as it's draft!
311  711  761  801  807  808  809  810  811  812  813  814  815  821  861  911 
Page 811 of 1239
Go to