Air Wisconsin

Subscribe
396  446  486  492  493  494  495  496  497  498  499  500  506  546  596 
Page 496 of 676
Go to
Quote: With the current fleet the upgrade still sits at 5+ years, even with an extended contract. There will still be a ton of people sitting at the top. Unless they are adding a ton of flying or some crazy flow I don't see the need for "experienced pilots capable of upgrading quickly". I'm hoping that is a good sign and not just fluff from the recruiting department.
Yeah why would they say that unless they have new AC orders or program to move people from the top. Maybe they are just pulling your chain.
They're spending a lot of money to just go belly up.
Quote: They're spending a lot of money to just go belly up.
Could be to set up for the future. OR it could be to keep the wheels turning until it's time to shut her down for good. Until there is more flying announced you could look at it either way.
I just completed my initial MV for Endeavor in the CRJ 200 at CAE PHX. But the sign on the building says "American Airlines Training Center.

The Sim I was in does Mesa and foreign carriers...we just turned down the brightness on the 2nd FMS.

CAE will lease to anybody so CLT is not "out" as an AWAC training site.. AWAC also over the years has bought time in PHX YUL and Denmark.
Quote: CAE will lease to anybody so CLT is not "out" as an AWAC training site.. AWAC also over the years has bought time in PHX YUL and Denmark.
Yes, because an email from PP about us leaving CLT means it's not over.
Well I'm not on property anymore... So I'm not privy to PP emails even though I was in the training department ... But my post merely postulates that CAE runs those facilities and absent specific info that was not posted on this forum any airline cam buy tone even if a specific airline tends to dominate the property.
Bill Kennedy says uncheck the box.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It was a real kick in the balls to get that email from United this morning.

I had a feeling that this was what the answer was going to be to the big “box” question, but it would have been nice to have gotten the message from our union first.
Now it feels like the union used us to their advantage. Hopefully this does not send all of our apps to the bottom of the pile. We trusted the union when they told us to keep it checked until they said otherwise. Egg on my face for trusting them.

Looking forward to an apology/explination email from the union, and soon.

A review of your application shows that you may have selected the following category in error, under the "Affiliation" section of the application. “Unemployed by virtue of lay-off/shutdown from an ALPA-represented carrier."

Please return to your application as soon as possible and verify the accuracy of your affiliation.
So CD was telling the truth and the union was lying. Wonderful.
Quote: It was a real kick in the balls to get that email from United this morning.

I had a feeling that this was what the answer was going to be to the big “box” question, but it would have been nice to have gotten the message from our union first.
Now it feels like the union used us to their advantage. Hopefully this does not send all of our apps to the bottom of the pile. We trusted the union when they told us to keep it checked until they said otherwise. Egg on my face for trusting them.

Looking forward to an apology/explination email from the union, and soon.

A review of your application shows that you may have selected the following category in error, under the "Affiliation" section of the application. “Unemployed by virtue of lay-off/shutdown from an ALPA-represented carrier."

Please return to your application as soon as possible and verify the accuracy of your affiliation.
Plot Twist: What if now you get a call from United because that caused them to actually look at your app. Those of us that had already had unclicked it still wont get our apps looked at.
396  446  486  492  493  494  495  496  497  498  499  500  506  546  596 
Page 496 of 676
Go to