Mesa

Subscribe
102  502  552  592  598  599  600  601  602  603  604  605  606  612  652  702 
Page 602 of 917
Go to
Quote: Just talked to a friend of mine who started class earlier this month; he said they offered the E-jet to anyone who wanted it. No takers, so they took the junior guy in the class and sent him to STL.
They got had 8 slots for the E-jet in the Feb 5 new hire class. Three from that class took it and they got 4 volunteers from the previous CRJ class already halfway through systems (my class), and assigned the junior guy to the final spot.

I spoke to him at the new hire lunch and he is actually happy he got it after all.
Quote: Can you PM me with a CITREP of how shiny that bad boy is?
Back off my boy bruh.
Quote: Can you PM me with a CITREP of how shiny that bad boy is?
SITREP broseph. like situation report. Must not have served.
Lol 😁 this is too funny
Quote: Bruh. I've served you about 15 times in the last month.

Watch and learn junior.
LOL!! I guess Facebiter's running around servicing guys.
Call 1-900-LUV-BROS
Quote: LOL!! I guess Facebiter's running around servicing guys.
Call 1-900-LUV-BROS
I believe he said serving. Unless you believe words that sound alike mean the same thing, then your joke makes sense. This coming from a guy working for Mesaba.
Mesaba, the "airline" does not formally exist anymore.

Btw......

serve (sɜːv)
vb
1. to be in the service of (a person)
2. to render or be of service to (a person, cause, etc); help
3. (in a shop) to give (customers) information about articles for sale and to hand over articles purchased
4. (tr) to provide (guests, customers, etc) with food, drink, etc: she served her guests with cocktails.
5. to distribute or provide (food, drink, etc) for guests, customers, etc: do you serve coffee?.
6. (sometimes foll by: up) to present (food, drink, etc) in a specified manner: cauliflower served with cheese sauce.
Quote: I believe he said serving. Unless you believe words that sound alike mean the same thing, then your joke makes sense. This coming from a guy working for Mesaba.
The irony here is so thick you could cut it with a knife...
Quote: LOL!! I guess Facebiter's running around servicing guys.
Call 1-900-LUV-BROS
Brings new meaning to the term "brofist"...yikes!!
Quote: Juvenile. Suppose I should't expect anything else. Get a grip chester.
This from the king of sophomoric banter!
102  502  552  592  598  599  600  601  602  603  604  605  606  612  652  702 
Page 602 of 917
Go to