Delta Hiring News

Subscribe
58  458  508  548  554  555  556  557  558  559  560  561  562  568  608  658  1058 
Page 558 of 1123
Go to
Just got the correct it email....the email states there is an inconsistency between my flight hour log and my work history. I went through the app and I can't find any issue. Does anyone know what they might be looking at as a cross check? I have light civil aircraft time logged not accounted for in my work assignments but I can't imagine that is the issue.
Baja,

And we will have people leave here for UAL. Currently, this is like the late 90's in that pilots have options. Hopefully it lasts for a decade or so, vs 99-01 and followed by a lost decade.
Quote: Baja,

And we will have people leave here for UAL. Currently, this is like the late 90's in that pilots have options. Hopefully it lasts for a decade or so, vs 99-01 and followed by a lost decade.
Yup, I know a United guy that left after 9 months for AA. Also, there is at least one guy that's probably going to leave Delta for AA soon. It seems like the QOL of living in base is the biggest factor in people leaving...I don't blame them one bit. It's awesome to see people have choices!
Quote: Yup, I know a United guy that left after 9 months for AA. Also, there is at least one guy that's probably going to leave Delta for AA soon. It seems like the QOL of living in base is the biggest factor in people leaving...I don't blame them one bit. It's awesome to see people have choices!
I hope he gets on too. He should be able to go wherever he pleases. Also his leaving Delta would open up a slot for someone who really wants to be here. Speaks volumes about Kalitta..

TEN
Quote: Just got the correct it email....the email states there is an inconsistency between my flight hour log and my work history. I went through the app and I can't find any issue. Does anyone know what they might be looking at as a cross check? I have light civil aircraft time logged not accounted for in my work assignments but I can't imagine that is the issue.
I received the exact same fix it. No clue what it's in relation to. Sorry.
Quote: Just got the correct it email....the email states there is an inconsistency between my flight hour log and my work history. I went through the app and I can't find any issue. Does anyone know what they might be looking at as a cross check? I have light civil aircraft time logged not accounted for in my work assignments but I can't imagine that is the issue.
Don't quote me, but I think some people have found success in fixing this issue by taking a second look at the "Average Flight Hours Per Month" under each employment entry under employment history. Go back in and look at those numbers for each job and add them up. For instance, 20 hrs per month in a job that spanned four years = 960 hours. Do this for each job you listed. Your cumulative total should be in the same neighborhood as the cumulative hours you listed in the Flight Time section. I don't know what the computer's tolerance is, but if one total is wildly different from the other total, I think that is what is generating the Fix-It message.
Quote: Don't quote me, but I think some people have found success in fixing this issue by taking a second look at the "Average Flight Hours Per Month" under each employment entry under employment history. Go back in and look at those numbers for each job and add them up. For instance, 20 hrs per month in a job that spanned four years = 960 hours. Do this for each job you listed. Your cumulative total should be in the same neighborhood as the cumulative hours you listed in the Flight Time section. I don't know what the computer's tolerance is, but if one total is wildly different from the other total, I think that is what is generating the Fix-It message.
On the surface that sounds like a possibility, but how does the program know which flight hours are associated with each job? I don't see how there's any way for it to know because there are no dates associated with an aircraft's flight time in the flight time section. Maybe I'm missing something?
Quote: Too funny - in SNA starting a 3 day and ran into a DAL new hire. He is Ex- Navy and did 5 months at UAL & came over here. That says volumes.

Welcome - Baja
A guy in my Indoc class is retired USAF, did 6 months at SWA and then came to DAL. I though he was an anomaly but it sounds like it's happening quite a bit each way.

On a related note, a buddy of mine is a 9 month newhire at United. All the captains he flies with ask him why he didn't go to Delta.
I think it's been said before but make sure your employment history goes back to high school without breaks.
Quote: A guy in my Indoc class is retired USAF, did 6 months at SWA and then came to DAL.
In '08 it was the reverse....now a buddy of mine just quite SWA while in training to come to DAL. Know another guy who canceled his plane tix to DAL indoc because he got the call from AA. it was all about domicile and QOL.
58  458  508  548  554  555  556  557  558  559  560  561  562  568  608  658  1058 
Page 558 of 1123
Go to