jetBlue Hiring

Subscribe
405  905  1305  1355  1395  1401  1402  1403  1404  1405  1406  1407  1408  1409  1415 
Page 1405 of 1434
Go to
Quote: I applied March 22 and received an automated email the next day that my application was under review.
March 26 they emailed again and said due to high demand they were pursuing other candidates.

For the record I have 4000 PIC/2200total Jet/ 1400 PIC Jet (Lear 45). 135 and 91.

They were my first (and only) choice. I've checked my app several times and its really professional and good. No failures/ accidents/clean record. Not sure why I was passed up.

Can you share the email for their talent and acquisition? I tried emailing back the automated email where I got the Thanks but no thanks but it bounced back. I'd really like to try and better myself and figure out my shortcomings. Also, trying to figure out when I can apply again for eligibility as candidate.
99% chance you had some type of automatic disqualifier in your app . Would have nothing to do with you being higher time and considered a “ flight risk “ People are going to leagacies with a lot less time than you . Send me a dm .
Quote: That's such a disappointment to hear. I wish I could convey to them that I am not interested nor have that mindset.
Go get on with a legacy and then re-apply.... That will convince them.
Heard that only hiring for attrition for the remainder of the year.
Quote: Heard that only hiring for attrition for the remainder of the year.
So, they will be hiring a LOT.
False.

//filler\\
Quote: False.

//filler\\
The level of the person that said it would indicate it’s not.
Well they’ve had the rug pulled out from under them by aircraft delivery delays…. We are now what 6-700 net gain on the seniority list compared to last April yet still running the same amount of daily flights (950-1050), we are now somewhat suitably staffed to up our flight count for the summer and now the FAA pulls the rug out asking for reduced flight counts…… so yea I can see that being the hiring strategy until early next Spring. It’s not what I want to see but it makes sense.
Quote: Well they’ve had the rug pulled out from under them by aircraft delivery delays…. We are now what 6-700 net gain on the seniority list compared to last April yet still running the same amount of daily flights (950-1050), we are now somewhat suitably staffed to up our flight count for the summer and now the FAA pulls the rug out asking for reduced flight counts…… so yea I can see that being the hiring strategy until early next Spring. It’s not what I want to see but it makes sense.

Agreed.

Filler
Quote: The level of the person that said it would indicate it’s not.
lol . Ok. It’s still false .
Quote: lol . Ok. It’s still false .
JB is overstaffed, the airplanes aren't coming, and a reduction in flying for the NY metro. Why would they hire for growth? What are we missing?
405  905  1305  1355  1395  1401  1402  1403  1404  1405  1406  1407  1408  1409  1415 
Page 1405 of 1434
Go to