jetBlue Hiring

Subscribe
277  677  727  767  773  774  775  776  777  778  779  780  781  787  827  877  1277 
Page 777 of 1434
Go to
Quote: Attrition for 4 year types and under. I know of three personally who have left recently. Just about every younger FO type is chomping at the bit for a legacy to call them. Im 43... I think I am staying put.

*Caution... this is just my opinion.
45. Been here 15 months. No overwhelming desire to leave. And I live in Dallas. I just hate being furlough fodder at the bottom of a list of 13,000. The way my luck works I would leave for SWA, then they'd buy us, and I'd somehow end up lower seniority than if I'd just stayed. I'm being facetious of course. Who the heck knows...20% of my class of 36 has already left.
Never failed a FAA certificate checkride or type checkride. However I have failed a private pilot stage check. This isn't something disclosed on a PRIA search and it was well more than 5 years ago. Is this something worth mentioning? What about written exams?
Quote: Never failed a FAA certificate checkride or type checkride. However I have failed a private pilot stage check. This isn't something disclosed on a PRIA search and it was well more than 5 years ago. Is this something worth mentioning? What about written exams?
I'm usually in favor of disclosing everything, but it asks for check rides not written tests right? Also was it a real 141 stage check or a pt 61 thing with your instructor?
Quote: Hello, sorry quick question, what are your quals?? Just curious

Regards and good luck!
Sent you a pm.
Quote: Never failed a FAA certificate checkride or type checkride. However I have failed a private pilot stage check. This isn't something disclosed on a PRIA search and it was well more than 5 years ago. Is this something worth mentioning? What about written exams?
Stage checks are definitely not worth mentioning. Written exams I'm not sure about. But I don't believe they're on a PRIA report either.
Quote: Stage checks are definitely not worth mentioning. Written exams I'm not sure about. But I don't believe they're on a PRIA report either.
Written exam failures are not on a PRIA report.
Quote: Written exam failures are not on a PRIA report.
Was this an FAA written exam? If so, must have been a really bad day since the questions and answers are available. But, I wouldn't be too concerned with that. We've all had bad days. We've hired numerous pilots who have failures in their pasts.

I'd advise to be truthful and honest no matter what they ask. I'd be more concerned about a failure at another airline, military, or other jet operation. Failures that happen before you get your ATP are LEARNING experiences (I'm stomping my foot! ).

GP
Quote: Written exam failures are not on a PRIA report.
Correct for now but they will be when PRIA goes electronic. Little known provision of action safety act post Buffalo accident. No date yet from FAA but it's written into law. All the microfiche data from the past is being digitized.
Quote: Correct for now but they will be when PRIA goes electronic. Little known provision of action safety act post Buffalo accident. No date yet from FAA but it's written into law. All the microfiche data from the past is being digitized.
Oh snap! They're not happy until you're not happy.
Quote: Oh snap! They're not happy until you're not happy.
And not to worry, your data will be safe!
277  677  727  767  773  774  775  776  777  778  779  780  781  787  827  877  1277 
Page 777 of 1434
Go to