jetBlue Hiring

Subscribe
287  687  737  777  783  784  785  786  787  788  789  790  791  797  837  887  1287 
Page 787 of 1434
Go to
is there any way for us to get actual loads on aer lingus? can the people at the help desks in jfk give us that info? I see we can't access is on myidtravel.
A friend of mine had a phone screen last Friday and nothing yet.... I am getting a little nervous for him.
Same here phone interview the other day with no email. Still hopeful though.
Quote: DFT...

can I pickup up on these days? And still be pay protected for it? Or can I only VDA, RTF, RSA?

You're responsible for that trip officially until 7am the day before. Technically they can give you the trip back up until that time. You can't pick up anything in open time or from the trade board that touches the footprint of that trip, but you can put in a RTF over the same day.

If you do that, CS has to call and offer you a trip before they give it to a reserve pilot. You can turn down the trip, so don't be afraid to answer the phone for free of being required to take the trip.

On a side note, if you see a trip disappear from open time you would have liked to fly, check and see if it was assigned to a reserve pilot. Sometimes CS forgets to call the RTF guys. If that was the case, you will be pay protected for that trip also.

To answer your original question....if they do call and you accept a trip over a DFT, you will get paid for both trips (the one you got DFTd, and the one you fly)

Good luck.
Well, it's 6 weeks after WAI and nothing. Anybody know if the calls are done for this go around?
Quote: Well, it's 6 weeks after WAI and nothing. Anybody know if the calls are done for this go around?

My friend got a call yesterday, so maybe not done yet.
Phone interview fail
Had the phone interview earlier this week, thought it went well but just got the TBNT email. Any ideas on the possible reasons to not pass the phone part?

Thanks

CW
Quote: Had the phone interview earlier this week, thought it went well but just got the TBNT email. Any ideas on the possible reasons to not pass the phone part?

Thanks

CW
I got it today as well.
Anyone know the wait time for insurance after class date? Wife is pregnant wondering how long I will have to be on cobra
Quote: Anyone know the wait time for insurance after class date? Wife is pregnant wondering how long I will have to be on cobra
On the 1st of the month after you've completed 30days with the company

When coverage begins/ends. ? Life is Better in Blue

If you're hired April 15th then coverage would begin June 1st.
287  687  737  777  783  784  785  786  787  788  789  790  791  797  837  887  1287 
Page 787 of 1434
Go to