Frontier Hiring.

Subscribe
194  244  284  290  291  292  293  294  295  296  297  298  304  344  394  794 
Page 294 of 948
Go to
What's up with TTN? What was the airport supposed to do?
Is anybody in the July 6th class received additional info about the training?
Yeah i just got the email while on my last flight.
Is anyone else staying at the Blocked Inn crashpad for the July 6th class? It has availability but I won't have a car so trying to figure out Trans to and from training without having to rent a car.
I called and booked a room at the Red Lion Inn across the street from the training center since I won't have a car. For 5 nights it was around $72 a night. I was planning on the Staybridge but they don't offer any discount for the dates I was looking for, and it was around $180+ now.
Anyone have any input on which iPad is the way to go for your EFB? If you get an iPad Air 2 is the case they provide pretty decent?
July interview
Has anybody received the email from F9 yet for their upcoming July interview. I still haven't recieved one yet. Just curious?
Quote: Anyone have any input on which iPad is the way to go for your EFB? If you get an iPad Air 2 is the case they provide pretty decent?
It's personal preference, some people use the iPad mini, most use the full size ( as old as the iPad2).

The case is the standard Apple case with the trifold screen cover, which in my opinion is tough enough for use in the cockpit but needs a hard case to store it in between trips. A van driver managed to break the hard screen cover on my otterbox.
Quote: Anyone have any input on which iPad is the way to go for your EFB? If you get an iPad Air 2 is the case they provide pretty decent?
Training is only issuing iPad Air 2 cases. If they are like the iPad airs, they are good.
Quote: Has anybody received the email from F9 yet for their upcoming July interview. I still haven't recieved one yet. Just curious?
No, mine is July 14th and haven't received anything yet.
194  244  284  290  291  292  293  294  295  296  297  298  304  344  394  794 
Page 294 of 948
Go to