Frontier Hiring.

Subscribe
198  248  288  294  295  296  297  298  299  300  301  302  308  348  398  798 
Page 298 of 948
Go to
Quote: Question for recent invites... I hand walked my first Silver Bullet for a good friend 7 weeks ago. Still no word. Anyone been called recently from a bullet? - if so can you estimate the lag time tween submission and invite?
I have a friend (1+ yr FO who the CP had never had ANY problems with / didn't know his name kind of guy) who walked his silver bullet recommendation in, but heard crickets for over a month. He had his recommended pilot go to a career fair of some variety, and presto; his friend got an interview.

I don't think the recommendations are worth what they once were. Your mileage may vary. Not approved by the FDA to treat or diagnose any medical or political conditions... Good luck!
Anyone know a crash pad close
to HQ's? I start Aug 5
Quote: Anyone know a crash pad close
to HQ's? I start Aug 5
Some guys are staying at Blocked Inn crashpad, but it's not within walking distance of HQ. Most seem to have a car or hitching a ride during training.
I'm in the July class.
I'm in the August 5 class, and I'm staying at staybridge, I will probably look for someone to share. If interested PM me.
I start this Monday and I'll be at the Blocked Inn. I scored a car from a family member for a couple months so I can give rides if needed.
Quote: I start this Monday and I'll be at the Blocked Inn. I scored a car from a family member for a couple months so I can give rides if needed.
I'm ready! Let's get started! See ya Monday!
I'll be there Monday also happy to be seeing you all
Has the application window closed?
Quote: Has the application window closed?
No, but hiring will slow down from December through March.
198  248  288  294  295  296  297  298  299  300  301  302  308  348  398  798 
Page 298 of 948
Go to